Ratings for Dr. Richard Laherty

Dr Laherty gave me my life back when other Doctors could not care less, I had a L5 S1 Disc Replacement and feel amazing. His whole staff, his manner and team is 5/5

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

At no time has he let me down ongoing Management information and staff attitudes towards clients (myself) above and beyond L4/L5 Fusion.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I cannot thank Dr. Laherty enough for my surgery on my herniated disc(L4/L5). On my initial consultation with him, he was very open and honest and was happy to answer all of my questions. (And I mean I had a double A4 sided page full of questions). He thoroughly went through everything in depth with me. He put me right at ease as I was extremely nervous about having open back surgery as it was the first surgery I have ever had. My surgery went amazingly well and I can't thank him enough for easing the awful pain I went through. He is extremely knowledgeable and a highly skilled neurosurgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Laherty.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Without doubt the rudest professional we have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Really had no idea what the problem or cause of pain was and when questioned about possible procedures, medications, diagnosis, tests etc. became extremely agitated to the point where his hands started to shake, lost self control and became abusive. Based on our experience we would never return or recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Laherty preformed wrong site surgery on my spine and did not own his mistake when discovered.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

He took me on as a patient after being let down by the surgeon who performed my surgery and I have nothing but praise for his manner and knowledge and ongoing commitment to helping in my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had an l5-s1 fusion using alif and plif. I have found Dr Laherty to be fantastic. The surgery has taken away my pain has returned me to a great quality of life. Dr laherty is very knowledgable and his surgical skills are excellent. His staff are kind and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

This is one of the loveliest doctors I have ever met. Didn't rush the appointments explained everything in detail and answered any questions I had. A truly wonderful person. May he contis nue to always be this kind of doctor. God bless his soul.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr Laherty, performed a L5S1 spinal fusion. He did this with professionalism. It was a complex procedure as I had a disc replacement done at the same level 10 years ago. His staff were very helpful and friendly. I thankyou and would recommend you without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013