Ratings for Nan Coleman

She is so nice, so knowledgeable. And she found my cancer in time for it to matter. She helped me know what I needed to do about a really horrible, frightening situation. I can never say enough kind words about her. She is great.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor, actually N.P. She was so nice and made me feel so comfortable, spent so much time with me. Was recommended by co-workers and they had nothing but positive remarks as well. The staff could use a little work, I always wait atleast 20 min before they take me back. Once they had me as 'canceled'-which I never did... Instead of them owning up to their mistake, they asked me to come back in 2 hours, which I did, but still that was their mistake, not mine. The waiting room could be tuned up a little, everytime I go in there, there is a rolled up piece of carpet laying against the wall in the corner, magazines are boring and everything looks outdated. However, Nan Coleman is highly recommended by myself. :)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011