Ratings for Dr. Daniel Ma

I just had a consultation with Dr Ma, and in describing the experience to my co-worker, he said "It sounds like you are in love." Haha....but seriously, I was so impressed. He was patient, thorough, a great listener, not hurried, and spent so much time with me even though he is not making one penny. He was honest enough to tell me that I needed jaw surgery, not orthodontics (unlike another orthodontist *cough, cough, Ocean Orthodontics* cough), and does not recommend orthodontics, as he believes it will not be the best option to help me. So, this makes him no money whatsoever. For an honest opinion with no pressure, he is fantastic. I would go to him in a heartbeat if I went through with orthodontics.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Ma is a absolutely amazing orthodontist. Not only is he patient, but he also knows what he's doing and explains how braces are going to shape your teeth. He is open to all types of questions, even when your family members want to find a specialist for dentures or fillings. Another thing is that their staff is polite and welcoming. When I was getting my spacers in, the staff was patient, and comforted me when it hurt quite a bit. Overall, everything is amazing! (I will update later when I get my braces on! Then another update when I get them off!)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Ma's dental clinic is what every other dental clinic should be modeled on. Seriously, everything about his practice is run perfectly: 1) Dr. Ma is very knowledgeable but also very patient and kind. He will gladly sit down with his patients for an hour and discuss any concerns, no matter how trivial. 2) Dr. Ma is extremely good at his craft! He fixed my teeth ahead of schedule and every dental professional I've seen since speaks highly of his work. 3) His staff are professional and friendly. They know every patient by name and perform their work with care. 4) The clinic is always clean and organized. 5) Consultations are free, with no pressure to start treatment. If you are considering getting orthodontic treatment, you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not going to Dr. Ma for (at least) a free consultation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Highly recommend, Dr. Ma is very knowledgeable and fixed my teeth very well. In addition, he is patient and answers all your questions and concerns in a very effective and respectful manner.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014