Ratings for Dr. Safeena Kherani

I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Kherani. She made my daughter smile and feel comfortable, and really listened to her. We have seen other ENTs and by far Dr. Kherani is the best.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Surprised by all the excellent comments on her bedside manner with children, we must have had a very off day with her. We waited months for an appointment to deal with an issue my child has been dealing with for years and our experience was thoroughly disappointing. We were rushed through our appointment and her examination of my child was also rushed and upsetting. She did not warn him at all as to what she was going to do which would have gone a long way into putting him at ease. Our appointment was over in a flash and I did not feel my concerns where addressed and I was so flustered because she seemed annoyed and in a hurry so I didn't even get to ask some of the questions I waited months to ask.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

she is the best, looking for a great ENT, she's it.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Phenomenal Dr. Instantly built a rapport with my daughter walked her through every she was doing and why easily putting her and myself at ease. Impressive ... isn't a strong of enough word to describe my true thoughts and feelings toward this physician. Excellent, all Doctors should take a page out of her play book. Good Job Dr Kherani. I'd recommend you to any and everybody.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Kherani was delightful from pre-op appointment to after surgery care. Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor! We will see you at the post-op apoointment!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Amazing Doctor!! Just recently had my daughter's adenoidectomy surgery done and we are very pleased with Dr Safeena Kherani . Excellent Doctor, she put my daughter at ease, from the moment we met her and was very kind,thoughtful with all my questions. I would recommend her in a breath. 😀

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Amazing. Just awesome with my 6 year old, as was her audiologist. Very comforting and confident. She put me at ease with manner of speaking, knowledge and the way she spoke to my daughter put her right at ease. Best doctors experience EVER.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Kherani is friendly, warm, welcoming and great with little children. She is very knowledgeable and she knew right away that my daughter needed her tonsils and adnoides out! She was supportive every step of the way! My daughter can now breath and sleep with ease! Thank you Dr. Kherani!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kherani is great. Both of my children are patients of hers and she has been wonderful with both. Exceptionally personable which is very important for children.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Safeena Kherani's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Kherani. She made my daughter smile and feel comfortable, and really listened to her. We have seen other ENTs and by far..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor and when a doctor is this good sometimes you have a wait a bit. She gives you her time when you see her."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Surprised by all the excellent comments on her bedside manner with children, we must have had a very off day with her. We waited months for an appointment to de..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she is the best, looking for a great ENT, she's it."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Phenomenal Dr. Instantly built a rapport with my daughter walked her through every she was doing and why easily putting her and myself at ease. Impressive ... i..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kherani was delightful from pre-op appointment to after surgery care. Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor! We will see you at the post-op apoointm..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor!! Just recently had my daughter's adenoidectomy surgery done and we are very pleased with Dr Safeena Kherani . Excellent Doctor, she put my daug..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing. Just awesome with my 6 year old, as was her audiologist. Very comforting and confident. She put me at ease with manner of speaking, knowledge and the w..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kherani is friendly, warm, welcoming and great with little children. She is very knowledgeable and she knew right away that my daughter needed her tonsils a..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kherani is great. Both of my children are patients of hers and she has been wonderful with both. Exceptionally personable which is very important for childr..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kerhani was very understanding, compassionate, and prompt with treating my sons chronic ear infections. She is friendly, warm, and inviting at each follow u..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kherani is simply wonderful! I am so happy to be under her care. "

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is no better doctor. She has treated my son for adenoids, tonsils, and tubes in ears. We didn't even know there was a problem, until she called us in an..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love her and thank god that she was able to help us and VALIDATE my parenting needs for my child. I was told for nearly 2 years that my child did not need s..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I echo what everyone is saying I found her passionate, warm and caring, and of course knowledgeable, I would recommend her."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with Dr Kherani and her staff! There are excellent to deal with, easy going and great with kids!"

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with dr Kehrani resolved my sons chronic nosebleeds with one appointment and was very knowledgeable and super friendly!"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had this doctor for my daughter and she is just incredible. Not only a wonderful bedside manner but professionally very well respected by the hospital staf..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kheani est super gentille et patiente, j'ai bien aimé mes rendez-vous avec elle."

October 30, 2014