You may also like

Rate Dr. Safeena Kherani

Dr. Safeena Kherani's Ratings

Dr. Kherani is friendly, warm, welcoming and great with little children. She is very knowledgeable and she knew right away that my daughter needed her tonsils and adnoides out! She was supportive every step of the way! My daughter can now breath and sleep with ease!

Thank you Dr. Kherani!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kherani is great. Both of my children are patients of hers and she has been wonderful with both. Exceptionally personable which is very important for children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Kerhani was very understanding, compassionate, and prompt with treating my sons chronic ear infections. She is friendly, warm, and inviting at each follow up visit. I feel that my son is in excellent hands with Dr. Kherani and I am so thankful for all of her help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Kherani is simply wonderful! I am so happy to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2797411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

There is no better doctor. She has treated my son for adenoids, tonsils, and tubes in ears. We didn't even know there was a problem, until she called us in and asked about our son. She took the time and never made us feel rushed. She explained all the options, patiently, and with full care. Say what you want about the medical system, doctors like Dr. Kherani make me feel glad we have her in our community. Thanks Dr. Kherani!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2764864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

We love her and thank god that she was able to help us and VALIDATE my parenting needs for my child. I was told for nearly 2 years that my child did not need surgery was not a priority and within minutes she agreed that the surgery was required and right after surgery she said that I was good for pushing, those tonsils and adenoids were a lot worst then even she thought. :) After 6 weeks, we are still going strong and the best part is we can all sleep and NO illness, colds etc! Thanks a Bunch!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I echo what everyone is saying

I found her passionate, warm and caring, and of course knowledgeable, I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Kherani and her staff! There are excellent to deal with, easy going and great with kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Great experience with dr Kehrani resolved my sons chronic nosebleeds with one appointment and was very knowledgeable and super friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

We had this doctor for my daughter and she is just incredible. Not only a wonderful bedside manner but professionally very well respected by the hospital staff and she made an incredible decision in the care of my daughter. Her office staff, you want to hug the entire team. Not often you get that experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686730].votes_count ]]