Ratings for Dr. Safeena Kherani

Dr. Kherani is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and explains things very well. My daughter loved seeing her, we had her tubes put in before she turned 2, made a big difference.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

And Ottawa loses yet another amazing physician..our specialists are leaving Ontario like rats from a sinking ship..

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

always on time and listning and explaining great Dr.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The very best. Professional, knowledgeable, experienced and does not make surgery a must. Can't say enough about this doctor and her friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Excellent!! She is the best. She clarified all the doubts that we had and she was extremely patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

awesome ! great demeanour with both my child and I and not quick to make surgery number one option. she took the time to assess and avoided surgery that would have been unecesaary.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Good Job Dr Kherani. I'd recommend you to any and everybody.and she was very cheerful and passion

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Kherani. She made my daughter smile and feel comfortable, and really listened to her. We have seen other ENTs and by far Dr. Kherani is the best.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

A great doctor and when a doctor is this good sometimes you have a wait a bit. She gives you her time when you see her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Surprised by all the excellent comments on her bedside manner with children, we must have had a very off day with her. We waited months for an appointment to deal with an issue my child has been dealing with for years and our experience was thoroughly disappointing. We were rushed through our appointment and her examination of my child was also rushed and upsetting. She did not warn him at all as to what she was going to do which would have gone a long way into putting him at ease. Our appointment was over in a flash and I did not feel my concerns where addressed and I was so flustered because she seemed annoyed and in a hurry so I didn't even get to ask some of the questions I waited months to ask.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016