Ratings for Dr. Paul Gary Cantarutti

He's been my doctor for all my life and I wouldn't switch. Sometimes the waiting times at the Newmarket office can be rather long but that's not exactly his fault. He knows his stuff and has a firm grasp on medical practices and can answer any questions you have regarding health and what information is backed by valid science and what is garbage.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Cantarutti since he was practicing in Vaughan, he is a gentle kind knowledgeable doctor that I travel great distance to be seen by. I now take my 2 year old son there because that is how much I trust him. My entire family goes to him and when we speak of him we all smile- we would never change doctors and consider ourselves very lucky to have him. Cristina C

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I forgot just how rude he was. Until the other day. As my husband says your doctor should feel like your best friend that you can tell them anything and not feel judged.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr Cantarutti`s knowledge creates trust, but his empathy and kind manner is what creates loyalty. I can`t imagine going to another doctor, for myself or my children. Where unexpected visits to walk-in clinics or ERs have left us unsure and frustrated, his thoroughness and careful assessment has helped us all tremendously. His staff, despite working in a large teaching facility, are typically responsive and helpful. There is only one receptionist I hope doesn't answer when I call, but that`s not even a bad thing. I am trying to understand some of the negative comments, my experience with Dr C is that he tactfully and patiently explains the science behind an issue, even when he has stayed late to see us.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Rude, does not care about people's feelings. Short tempered. Not available for appointments for at least 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

While I'm not with Dr. Cantarutti anymore because we had a disagreement, he was a great doctor. I always felt comfortable with his decisions after I left his office. Unfortunately with this on thing we did not agree and his office is to far for me to drive to all the time. But I have to say that he's a wonderful person and doctor. TL

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

If I had to start writing my feelings the list would be to long with negativity. Unfortunately.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have been a patient for over 20yrs and I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. C. He is very Knowledgeable, organized ,thorough , proactive and compassionate. Takes his job very seriously. I am very fortunate to have him as my doctor . Edy .T. I challenge the coward that is writing all these negative comments to sign off on his rating . Like to know who u are "idiot"

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I've been a patient for a long time. I used to have a better relationship with him before then I do now. He's ok. When I find a new doctor I will definitely be switching.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Great Doctor. I have been a patient for 25 yrs and have no complaints.Yes at times you may have to wait ,however I've always found him very attentive and most willing to address any health issues.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017