Dr. Aminzadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aminzadeh

My daughter had her front tooth knocked out at home, (accident from her brother) it was traumatic and very upsetting for my daughter and myself. Considering it was her front tooth we could not just go to anyone, we needed the best doctor around. We were referred to see Dr.Aminzadeh. We live in maple ridge but drove into Vancouver to see him. He was actually closed on the weekend but made a special trip into his office to help us. The second I walked into his office I knew we were in great hands and it was well worth the drive downtown. His receptionist was so warm and welcoming, and comforting. Dr.Aminzadeh came out and took over from there, we were seen right away and he put us both at ease that my 16 year old daughter would have her beautiful smile back. Thank You Dr.Aminzadeh for going above and beyond to help us out, I will never forgot your kindness and calming effect in such a traumatic time. My daughter has her smile and confidence back because of you. Thanks again, You truly are an amazing doctor. – Tracey & Amina –

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Kevin Aminzadeh is easily one of the leaders in comprehensive implant rehabilitation and I've worked with him for several years now in Vancouver. He is a born leader and has the ability to formulate a global treatment plan for our shared patients. I also teach extensively with Kevin and we train dentists together on implant dentistry so I've seen him teach and communicate with our colleagues. Patients love him and feel safe and well taken care of in his office. I honestly feel that I'm fortunate to be part of his team when working on his aesthetic cases. Dental Specialist Dr.T

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

It was my lucky day when I was referred to Dr. AminZadeh as a last resort after my family dentist and periodontist could not save the teeth in my upper jaw... Kevin recommended to install a full-arch all-on-4 dental implant fixed bridge. To say it's a long and complicated procedure is to say nothing... To make a long story short I have to admit that Dr. AminZadeh's skills, expertise, professional ethics, his modern equipment and his wonderful support team bode well for an excellent result. Anyone will benefit from being treated in his studio. Seldom have I been able to recommend someone with such confidence. His wonderful blend of efficiency and compassion makes him an ideal prosthodontist and I would recommend him without any reservations. Thank you, Dr. AminZadeh! Igor

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr Aminzadeh, Dr Irinakis and Dr Sadeghi gave the BEST surgical implant course in Dentistry ever! I have taken many hands-on courses over the last couple of decades in Canada and elsewhere. This course was by far the most entertaining, educational and interactive. Hands-on part was impressive! There was a specialist supervising each dentist surgeon one on one for the entire surgery for both of the implants that each of us placed. The facilities at UBC are state of the art and the administrative and assisting staff were helpful and a pleasure to work with. all three of these gentlemen are exceptional mentors and surgeons. All implants replaced with a computer generated surgical guide that the mentors had designed and they were all bang on. Every implant placed dead centre without the slightest mishap through the entire weekend. I’m on such a high! You can certainly tell from my writing. Again, this is the course I would recommend again and again if I wanted to learn how to place implants. Three Specialists teaming up and delivering the best their craft has to offer!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Aminzadeh recently. I was very troubled with my tooth and literally helpless. His knowledge, kindness and understanding left me with feelings of such gratitude. I do not like dental procedures but Dr. Aminzadeh made this experience very easy and convenient. His receptionist Cynthia, is amazing. I'm very thankful and thought leaving a feedback here, to express my gratitude.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Aminzadeh is the best dentist I ever know. Professional and friendly staff, you feel you are in excellent hands, dedication , care for the patient, honesty and professionalism is the number one priority in his practice. If you start seeing Dr. Aminzadeh you never want to leave his care and even trust anyone else to provide you with the same care and amazing excellent dental work. Highly recommended Dr. Aminzadeh if you want to receive the number one dental work and superb care and peace in mind.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Aminzadeh removed a wisdom tooth for me, and was unaware of the traumatic manner in which another wisdom tooth had been pulled. He saw I was nervous and patiently waited for me to relax before beginning. I was spontaneously tearing up every time he moved his hand towards my mouth. Even though I trusted him, I couldn’t control it. He calmly talked me through it, and shocked both the hygienist and myself when he had the tooth removed in less than 60 seconds. To top it all off, not only did he make sure that I had his cell number in case I needed to reach him after hours, he phoned my home later that evening to check on me! My previous experience was so bad that I had needlessly prepared myself for the worst, as I was absolutely fine. This was several years ago, and he may not recall it, but I’ll never forget his kindness and sensitivity.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

He is a great dentist, amazing person, he is a very kind dentist and enjoyed my visit,

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Aminzadeh is -simply put- a brilliant individual. His work speaks for itself (in my mouth) but beyond that he just has a vast reservoir of information on pretty much any topic that comes up. I am so impressed with him and his humble demeanor. Furthermore, he is gentle, funny and genuine! Five star doctor all the way. A.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Once again Dr Irinakis, Dr Sadeghi and Dr Aminzadeh have proven why they are premier educators and clinicians. Their 7 day Implant Course cane to a stunning conclusion yesterday at UBC. I learned so much more than just placing dental implants. I learned what it takes to be a great doctor. Thank you gentlemen for the experience!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Aminzadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian