Dr. Aminzadeh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Aminzadeh

My daughter had her front tooth knocked out at home, (accident from her brother) it was traumatic and very upsetting for my daughter and myself. Considering it was her front tooth we could not just go to anyone, we needed the best doctor around. We were referred to see Dr.Aminzadeh. We live in maple ridge but drove into Vancouver to see him. He was actually closed on the weekend but made a special trip into his office to help us. The second I walked into his office I knew we were in great hands and it was well worth the drive downtown. His receptionist was so warm and welcoming, and comforting. Dr.Aminzadeh came out and took over from there, we were seen right away and he put us both at ease that my 16 year old daughter would have her beautiful smile back. Thank You Dr.Aminzadeh for going above and beyond to help us out, I will never forgot your kindness and calming effect in such a traumatic time. My daughter has her smile and confidence back because of you. Thanks again, You truly are an amazing doctor. – Tracey & Amina –

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Aminzadeh is -simply put- a brilliant individual. His work speaks for itself (in my mouth) but beyond that he just has a vast reservoir of information on pretty much any topic that comes up. I am so impressed with him and his humble demeanor. Furthermore, he is gentle, funny and genuine! Five star doctor all the way. A.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Once again Dr Irinakis, Dr Sadeghi and Dr Aminzadeh have proven why they are premier educators and clinicians. Their 7 day Implant Course cane to a stunning conclusion yesterday at UBC. I learned so much more than just placing dental implants. I learned what it takes to be a great doctor. Thank you gentlemen for the experience!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dear dentist colleagues! You must take Dr Aminzadeh's and Co course on implant surgery. Three days in and I'm blown away.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have had the pleasure and good fortune to learn surgical techniques with Dr Aminzadeh. He is a top notch specialist, excellent educator and a genuinely caring individual. I would not hesitate to refer any of my patients to him for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I am taking a Surgery course this weekend by Dr. Aminzadeh , Dr. Sadeghi and Dr. Irinakis. I am blown away by how knowledgeable they are and how they are able to stimulate everyone's critical thinking. An undoubtedly impressive introduction to this multi-day experience! These specialists are obviously talented and of rare quality speakers and educators! Looking forward to becoming a better surgeon myself by having these gentlemen as mentors.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have never rated any one before but I must say that I am so impressed with the work Dr. Aminzadeh has done that I recommend him to everybody. It is simply perfection in every way! Farima

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Kevin Aminzadeh is a rare gem among the dental guild. He is not only an outstandingly knowledgeable in his field, but also his approach towards his patients is very professional and informative. I have been one of his patients for almost an entire year because of the complexity of my case. It took a long time and many procedures to achieve the brilliant result, which I can proudly show now through my smile. I will be forever thankful to Dr. Aminzadeh for the warmth, patience and nurture he welcomed me with, since day one. Thank you again! Rossi

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have had the pleasure to be one of his students in UBC back in 2014, he was the most wanted Doctor in the clinic for his outstanding knowledge and confident and not to forget his fun personality , He is what I look for to become if I ever specialize! AL

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I'm a colleague of Dr. Kevin's Aminzadeh and send him all my challenging prosthodontic  cases. I've been working in Vancouver for nearly two decades and I have collaborated with several specialists. Kevin is a Prosthodontist specialist. He treats the most complicated Implant and Failing Dentition patients. Even though we are fortunate in Vancouver to have several great prosthodontists, less than a handful have Kevin's empathy for his patients and communication skills with his referring general dentists. His relentless pursuit for perfection (my patients love his microscope and all his high tech gadgets!) and unending compassion for the people he treats DEFINITELY set him apart in this province. Thanks Kevin for meeting with me and patients...even on a Sunday! Truly admirable!

Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Aminzadeh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Persian