Ratings for Dr. Jennell Nelson

I agree with the previous comments. Would not recommend her. She is very dismissive, rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Very rude doctor, she has no bed manners. I took my daughter for skin rash and she treated me like I did not have any knowledge of anything. When I told how I felt she said there's many doctors that I could go. I don't recommend her at all unprofessional and rude. She should not practice medicine.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor, she told me to stop bitching after I raised a concern regarding waiting for an hour to see her; definitely lacking in bed side manners.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Jennell Nelson is so rude! Her bedside manner lacks a lot to be desired. She looked at my skin condition from afar and prescribed treatment. Dr. Nelson then proceeded to scoff at any suggestions or questions I asked. Treating me like I was an idiot, which is absolutely not the case by any means. I do not recommend her at all! So unprofessional and has a bad attitude.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Nelson several times to get moles checked and removed. My wait has always been OVER an hour. Several months ago, the office called to tell me that I needed to come in to go over results from a biopsy. I called several times to make an appointment, but no one answered, and I left a message on the answering machine. I continued to call back. Multiple times the answering machine said that it was full and could not take any more messages. The DO NOT return phone calls. Finally, I wrote them an e-mail to say that I needed my results and I want my medical file so that I could go to someone else. They called me back that day to set up an appointment. Well, the appointment was today. The front desk charged me the $35 copay, and then led me back to a room. When the doctor came in, she had my file, handed it to me, and told me I had many other options of doctors to see. I asked about my results....she told me to check my file myself. Seriously!! I paid $35 for you to hand me my file. I could have just come by and picked it up. DO NOT go here. They are very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Do not go here! Rude, and unprofessional. Bad record keeping, had to show the nurse practioner the mole she previously said needed a biopsy. She had no record of previous visit, and drilled me about why I was there. Told me she could not comment on my further questions regarding a rash. No call after three weeks regarding my test results. I contacted the office numerous times and was given three different versions of results. I have no idea if I need a larger sample taken, or if I'm fine. I made an appointment with Dr. Nelson in her office for clarification, and to tell her about my experience with her nurse practioner Judy. Before my appointment she left me a voice mail saying my results were fine and to come back in six months. All I wanted was to explain my experience in her practice, but she didn't give me the chance. Judy is rude, unprofessional, and careless. I got my records and plan on going elsewhere. Awful experience!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015