Ratings for Dr. Cheryl A. Struve

Wonderful, compassionate she delivered my daughter and she is so amazing!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Great Midwife Experience! I specificly connected with Cheryl Struve CNM at FRMS office. Cheryl has a "sixth sence" when it comes to caring for a pregnant mother prenataly and in the delivery room. She STAYED IN THE ROOM durring my labor (Which was very long). She was extremly patient, caring, and level headed. She told me what I needed to hear when I was at my wits end. She understands the Journey to motherhood during labor. She was my lighthouse when I felt I couldn't make it through. She is skilled in comfort measures and positions in Labor. I was able to give birth feeling empowered. Not on my back feeling powerless! My Husband felt envolved, not like he was a quiet observer. She even helped my baby and I get settled into a breastfeeding position. She spent time with me in my postpartum visit to help me process my labor story. The office staff was helpful and knowledgable. Cherly Struve is an artist at what she does.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011