Ratings for Dr. Joseph Zakaria

one of the kindest most caring persons i have ever met and to top it all off he knows exactly how to treat you. I could write a bookon this man he is a gift from God I am sure

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been taking my children to Dr. Zakaria since he opened his practice. He is very thorough, patient and kind. I can't say enough goos things about him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Zakaria and Jen, amazing!. Dr. Z is so helpful and thorough. He is a doctor you don't ever want to see retire. Jen, she runs his office in a professional yet very kind and caring way. Very approachable as some office management are not. The Fortin's

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Awesome doctor, highly engaged and treats you like your his only patient, he really cares!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Having had ongoing issues with my previous physician, Dr. Zakaria took me as a patient and immediatly dealt with issue my previous Dr. Could not.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

would recommend to all my friends. highly qualified and patient. keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

This is for the comment submitted Oct.17, 2014. I think you mean on August 22/14, not "in August 22/14". As well, I have called the office, and the receptionist was not friendly at all on the phone. So maybe you are just 'special'.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Good Afternoon, First, this is for the message left in August 22/14. I hope you were not referring to Jen?. She is amazing!. She is always helpful, pleasant and a good team member for Dr. Zakaria. I feel that Jenn truly represents Dr. Zakaria in a very good and professional way. We have been with Dr. Zakaria and Jenn, since day one. Keep up the great work!.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Zakaria is very good.. He came highly recommended ...however his receptionist is not friendly, nor does she try to work in a patient when it's very important..

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Zakaria is very thorough, and truly takes the time to listen to your concerns. You never feel like he's rushing you, and he takes you seriously, never making you feel like you shouldn't have come to see him. He's also wonderful with my young daughter.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013