You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Aaron

I drove 2.5 hrs one way to go to the appointment,i waited 3 hrs,when they noticed:he was walking around full of himself,a doctor.;walking around with interns younger than him?,when they realized,i was still there/he brings me in ,last appointment of the day,says sorry ,proceeds to push on my hand joints ,that's it! no where else, and says I have carple tunnel that's it!! then says sorry again for the mishap,not impressed for the University hospital of alberta ,,, very poor service but he gets my money from health care eh/whata racket

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Very caring and compassionate doctor. I suffer from fibromyalgia and all of the other symptoms associated with this condition. Dr. Aaron is extremely understanding and supportive. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Aaron to anyone who may be looking for a fantastic rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Aaron is the best doctor I have come across. Very caring, compassionate and helpful. Always punctual, returns your calls and emails, fills up prescription very quickly, keeps you updated with your results. He has gone above and beyond his professional duties on multiple occasions to get me in for tests quickly to ease my mind. Always tries to fit you in when your condition worsens. He has all the time in the world for you – great listener. I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Excellent diagnostician. Communication skills could be improved with prognosis and treatment discussed more - some patients even have a brain!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Aaron was extremely helpful for me when I came to the emergency room with a lot of pain. He explained things in a way I could understand and would answer all of my questions. He was also very prompt to return calls or emails or fill my prescription. I wish he was my MD!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I suffer from trauma induced fibromyalgia and all of the symptoms associated with this condition. Dr. Aaron is such an understanding and caring doctor. He will always take the time to listen when I have a need to talk and he is extremely supportive. Dr. Aaron is definitely one of the best and I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a new rheumatologist!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Aaron is the best doctor I have ever had in my life. He is always so friendly and on time. Whenever my condition worsens, he always fits me in to his busy schedule right away. He always calls me with results or updates regularly, and he emails me to see how Im doing. No matter what problem I call/email him about, he does everything he can to help me, I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He is just such an amazing doctor, and I hope he never retires!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Amazing doctor always answers all my questions and follows up on how I'm feeling

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Great Doctor and pleasant manner. U of A is a teaching hospital and he always has an intern do the first check then Dr. Aaron follows with his expertise. Just love the fact that I know than the intern from being his patient for so many years.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

INCREDIBLE doctor. I have been seeing him since I was 17 with a rare disorder and he's always been accomidating, friendly, and effective. I was lucky to find a doctor that would explain everything to me and always give me a sense of hope. When Canada health care turned me away for coverage on a very costly and necessary medication, he stepped up to the plate and made every phone call and sent out every letter imaginable to whoever would listen. As a result, I am covered for this medication for my entire life and as a result I live a relatively normal life. :) I have him to thank for my health.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Stephen Aaron's Credentials

AHC
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I drove 2.5 hrs one way to go to the appointment,i waited 3 hrs,when they noticed:he was walking around full of himself,a doctor.;walking around with interns yo..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and compassionate doctor. I suffer from fibromyalgia and all of the other symptoms associated with this condition. Dr. Aaron is extremely understa..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aaron is the best doctor I have come across. Very caring, compassionate and helpful. Always punctual, returns your calls and emails, fills up prescription..."

June 19, 2015