Ratings for Dr. Salomy David

Salomy David is very unprofessional with low knowledge about medical field. She has put our lives at risk because of her negligence.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Terrible. I only went to her because my family doctor was on vacation. She’s so slow, not approachable, and very dismissive. I felt like I was bothering her when I asked her one question. Handed me the prescription and left. I like my doctor so I will continue to visit this clinic but I know next time to just go to a walk in clinic when my doctor is away.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I’ve seen her on many occasions. She isn’t thorough whatsoever, just seems her goal is to give you a prescription and send you on her way. I went in and told her I thought I had a sinus infection. All she did was check my blood pressure and then wrote me a prescription. I don’t know what blood pressure has to do with sinuses. Another time I went with a chest infection, she just gave me antibiotics and cough syrup. My friend went to see her a few days later with stomach/ digestive issues and was prescribed THE SAME antibiotics and COUGH SYRUP. For a stomach ache. I almost feel now that you could go in and ask for any medication and she will happily give you whatever you ask for. I never feel comfortable when seeing her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. David for the last nine months and have been very disappointed in her care. She is a nice lady but a poor doctor as far as helping her patients navigate how to deal with the health issues. I would now feel more comfortable at a walk in that with her.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I went to Dr. David because I was desperate to see a doctor and she was the only one available at my regular clinic. When I told her my symptoms, she instantly tells me it is because of the anxiety I have based on the notes in my file. I do not have anxiety and told her this repeatedly but she persisted that is what was causing my pain. She then harshly judged my lifestyle and lectured me about my choices for the remainder of the visit. She did not give me any suggestions on how to make it go away but did give me a requisition for some tests. That is when I realized that she had the wrong patient file all along! The correct first and last name but that was the only right information she was using. Very unprofessional. I left upset, dismissed, and not diagnosed. I will not be returning and will not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

she is just so bad as a physician she has this stuck up attitude of herself which is just ridiculous she has very little knowledge of her work which i surprising i think she just works for money absolutly no sympathy for patients she needs to get fired please! we need better doctors this is very disappointing for my family

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I stopped going to her because she was useless. Always felt rushed.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Since the clinic has opened up to David he’s been my doctor best doctor in the world are you haters out there need to Get a life

Submitted February 4, 2018

I am not surprised to see the low rating for this Doctor. Just horrible.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Salomy is the sweetest, motherly person you will ever meet. I was able to freely ask questions and get answers in a fast and helpful manner with real interest in my well being. She was on time and very efficient with my visit. Happy to refer to everyone else, and feel that she is the easiest person to confide in for any reason.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017