Ratings for Dr. Salomy David

She is awesome alway care about there patients. She is a good listner and diagnose it accordingly. Go above and beyond for their patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Salomy David is our family physician for more than three years and I can say that she's very hands on on everything. She is very accommodating, very kind and she makes sure that all of our well being is at its best. She's an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr david is the best doctor and very kind, she is very helpful too. Also her staff is good customer oriented in all ways..I am proud to be her patient...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Worse Doctor ever, cannot interpret reports,lacks knowledge in any area is always wrong. staff get everything wrong. run as fast as you can this is not a good Doctor

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. David for many years. She provides assistance based on my health needs. I have needed specialized medical assistance and she has gone the extra mile to see to my needs calling specialists and health providers to assist me in pain management and support my medical needs. A reliable physician for me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

We have been seeing Dr. Salome David for general care over several years. She has always been a compassionate care giver. During the last few years both my husband and I have needed specialized medical help, and Dr. David has responded quickly and professionally. It is a huge relief to know we can count on her to get us the help we need when we need it!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr David is a very compassioned, caring and knowlageble doctor, she address the patience questions and provide great follow to the treatments.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Salomy is a great doctor and I’m glad to be one of her patients.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. David has been my family doctor for over 5 years now. She is always helpful and attentive to any problems I may have. She takes her time and make sure all the problems are addressed. If you want a caring and kind doctor who will make sure all your problems are heard, she is the best one!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr David has been our family Dr for 9 years, she is very understanding and helpful and always there when we need her. She does her best to make sure we are healthy and does what she can to go above and beyond. MATUSKA FAMILY

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Salomy David's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.