Ratings for Dr. Salomy David

Avoid this Doctor! My husband, my 2 year old son, and I saw her on various occasions – based on her availability and location. I should have clued in to her when she prescribed anti-biotics for my young son without first confirming the condition – Just went on what we ‘thought’ it might be. I went back and saw her myself thinking that it was a one-off bad experience but couldn’t believe when I had to wait for 1 hour for my booked appointment. When I finally saw her, she was too busy to perform a Pap test on me!! I couldn’t believe my ears. I was dealing with a health issue at the time and the physical was meant to help problem solve what it could be. She always seems too busy to care and her bedside manor is terrible... Even calling my ‘chubby’ at one point. She isn’t interested in her patients’ health and is always complaining about how busy it is in the clinic. We are currently searching for a new family doctor who we can trust and lean on for informed medical expertise. You are better off using “Dr. Google”

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Rude, unhelpful, will never go back. Manner reflects poorly on the clinic as a whole

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

A. very efficient, knowledgeable physician. A warm human being. My experience with her have always been pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My family and I have been with Dr Salomy David ever since her clinic opened in the Westbrook mall. Our experience with this efficient and knowledgeable physician has been always nothing but pleasant. She takes a keen interest in her patients and her conduct has always been very professional, soothing, caring and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. David is dismissive and uncaring. She represents the profession of medicine poorly.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My experience with Dr. Salomy David has been nothing but excellent. A very pleasant snd knowledgeable doctor indeed. Dealt with me in a courteous and professional manner. Explained the needed diagnostic tests very well. Overall a very pleasant experience. I will definitely recommend this physician to anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

One of the worst experiences. My girlfriend of 4 yrs found a lump in her armpit under the skin (like a swollen lynphnode), she decided to go to this walk in clinic. Dr. David called out the patient's name but when in the office started making notes on someone else's computer file with a male name. When my girfriend pointed out that she had the wrong file up on her screen, Dr. David became angry and seemed annoyed rather than apologetic. When Dr. David started asking my girfriend about the issue, Dr. David deemed that the issue was as a result of her shaving her armpit and that she would prescribe antibiotics. No exam, no alternatives. And she began looking in a "Canadian Drug pocket guide". When I questioned Dr. David on how she was so definitive that it was only due to shaving, she then acted insulted and offered three other explanations of possible causes. She then abandoned the idea of antibiotics and suggested that my girfriend get an ultrasound instead. After some more awkward behavior, I simply asked, "ma'am are you a licensed physician?" And then she refused to answer me. When we left the office, I googled her and was not surprised to find her low rating on rateMD. I would never put a review on here if I didn't absolutely want to warn others from seeing this doctor. You are much better off getting advice from your drunk uncle.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR. The only reason I have stuck with this doctor is because of her hours l. I have had so many negative experiences but this recently experience threw me over the edge. recently went into see her to get a iud put in (which she gave me judgemental looks for wanting one in the first place) the proceeded to tell me that she will "try" to put it in. She then unsuccessfully put it in sent me for a ultra sound and then said she had to take it out. I went through a painful and awkward procedure for nothing and had paid 100 buck for the iud. I am confident that this women doesn't actually know how to do this procedure and waisted my time and money. She is horrible. Like others have said I am surprised she is able to run a practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Should have her licence suspended. She is uncaring and unknowlegeable.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My daughter was put on Amoxicillin antibiotics by Dr David for a lung infection without requesting an X-ray. I did the X-ray and there was no lung infection! Wrong diagnosis, wrong treatment, wrong follow-up.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016