Ratings for Dr. Salomy David

Salomy is the sweetest, motherly person you will ever meet. I was able to freely ask questions and get answers in a fast and helpful manner with real interest in my well being. She was on time and very efficient with my visit. Happy to refer to everyone else, and feel that she is the easiest person to confide in for any reason.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Fabulous doctor, very professional, caring and knowledgeble

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I went to Dr. David when I was having trouble with fatigue. After one round of tests showed nothing she insisted that I was obviously just depressed and in denial about it. She then started on a about my boyfriend and how the relationship must be causing my depression. At that point I started to cry out of frustration to which she said 'see, you're depressed'. After going to another doctor and taking more tests it was revealed that I had some pretty serious issues with my adrenals and a hormone imbalance, not depression.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I'm surprised to see all these negative comments about Dr. David, my experience with her as my family doctor is great! For me, she's a good doctor and a kind person.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Avoid this Doctor! My husband, my 2 year old son, and I saw her on various occasions – based on her availability and location. I should have clued in to her when she prescribed anti-biotics for my young son without first confirming the condition – Just went on what we ‘thought’ it might be. I went back and saw her myself thinking that it was a one-off bad experience but couldn’t believe when I had to wait for 1 hour for my booked appointment. When I finally saw her, she was too busy to perform a Pap test on me!! I couldn’t believe my ears. I was dealing with a health issue at the time and the physical was meant to help problem solve what it could be. She always seems too busy to care and her bedside manor is terrible... Even calling my ‘chubby’ at one point. She isn’t interested in her patients’ health and is always complaining about how busy it is in the clinic. We are currently searching for a new family doctor who we can trust and lean on for informed medical expertise. You are better off using “Dr. Google”

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Rude, unhelpful, will never go back. Manner reflects poorly on the clinic as a whole

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

A. very efficient, knowledgeable physician. A warm human being. My experience with her have always been pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My family and I have been with Dr Salomy David ever since her clinic opened in the Westbrook mall. Our experience with this efficient and knowledgeable physician has been always nothing but pleasant. She takes a keen interest in her patients and her conduct has always been very professional, soothing, caring and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. David is dismissive and uncaring. She represents the profession of medicine poorly.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My experience with Dr. Salomy David has been nothing but excellent. A very pleasant snd knowledgeable doctor indeed. Dealt with me in a courteous and professional manner. Explained the needed diagnostic tests very well. Overall a very pleasant experience. I will definitely recommend this physician to anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017