Ratings for Dr. Barbara Melosky

From the first day I met her I knew she was the right person for me, being direct and to the point of my condition, I felt positive for my outcome. 15 months down the line, after being given 3-6 months without Chemo. So with her help and by the grace of God I'm still around. Have now been accepted on the new drug trial, and I'm a very, very happy.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Melosky with her heart, wisdom and compassion to help me, and committed to accompany me, was determined to help me win this battle. She pull me tightly in her hand, and encouraged me telling me do not allow the cancer to take away my life. My savior, and this is the grace of god, I cherish. Maybe my life is not long,but I will never forget you for helping me, seriously ill, alone,you take care of me like my family, You are an excellent medical expert and compassionate person, I will always remember you stick to your efforts, thank you, god bless you.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had the misfortune of ever ending up wth this Dr. She almost killed me after suffering so much pain during my cancer treatment . I had the back of my scull and neck burnt so bad during the biggest botched radeatipn treatment at the BC cancer agency I am now on pain medication for almost 20 years. Back brace ankle brace so much nerve damage wa done to me because the Dr. Did nothing to listen to me as they reapeatedly burnt my spine. Over 7 pounds of muscle completely fried and bury off my back. I can only wish you or some one you care about gets the same crap treatment I got from you!

Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Melosky is the least knowledgeable oncologist I have ever encountered. Yes, optimistic but without being proactive whatever. When my friends blood test shoed cancer markers rising, Melosky never addressed it and then even extended the time between visits. She asks her patients what should the next step be. My friend is so ill, so tired and mentally beaten, so how in the world could she answer that question. The best doctor is one who is aggressive but not reckless. Melosky is certainly not that. Please deter your loved one from being treated by her if you have a choice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Good doctor. Always optimistic and encouraging!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011