Ratings for Dr. Mark Montgomery

Dr Mark aka George Clooney, is God sent to our family. During our dark moments, he’s our light and strength. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr. Montgomery is awesome. His office schedules patients efficiently, so you never wait long, nor feel like you're being rushed in your visit. They allow a good amount of time for each patient. My daughter has seen him for the past 4-5 years, on recommendation and referral from our family doc. Originally, I had requested a different pediatrictian, and she said, "well, I'd rather send you to Dr. Montogemery - he's the best"'and she was right. He has a warm, kind, patient, respectful bedside manner, not just for my daughter, but for my younger son, who usually accompanies us to the appointments. My daughter's asthma is quite mild, but he never minimizes it and thoroughly talks about the meds, dosage levels and treatment plan and makes sure all of my questions are answered. He also chats with my kids and asks my daughter lots of questions directly. We are so fortunate to be under Dr. Mongomery's care. We absolutely love him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Dr Montgomery and staff are the best medical professionals I have ever dealt with. I've never met a Dr who is on time yet takes his time with every patient. My daughter is 2 and always leaves his office happy. He is so kind and patient with my questions as a mom. He has a kind spirit. I wish he was our family Doctor. Calgary needs more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

We see Dr. Montgomery and he is a wonderful doctor. Our 3.5 year old loves going to see him and is comfortable and says he is her favorite Dr. He puts her at ease.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I have never met such a wonderful Doctor since I moved to Canada 0 years ago!. He is a great listener, knowledgeable, super sweet with the kids and a extremely experienced professional .He made my 4 years old laugh, I don't remember any doctor making him feel so well and cared , My little one saud" mommy I really really liked DR Mark , when can we visit him again?

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is so great with my kids. Staff are the best. We are very thankful to have him as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr mark is a very good doctor.. His medications helps my child

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

An amazing doctor, Dr Montgomery has been working with my son for 12 years now, following being born severely premature, and all the associated lung issues. Through his care and management our son is healthy enough to do sports with all the lung issues he has. Dr Montgomery is a wonderful caring man, and has the best bedside manner I have even seen in a Doctor. He also took on our daughter for her asthma issues, so he can see both kids at the same time. They both love visiting him; he makes them laugh and feel very comfortable with him. He will refer you to other specialists if he feels it is needed, and will work with other doctors to ensure the whole child is treated, rather than individual needs. If you ever want a lung specialist for your child this is the one you need.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

WE love Dr. Montgomery. He is absolutely AMAZING with kids!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016