Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Grier

My entire family goes to Dr. Grier, including my aging mother. She is always patient, kind and attentive. I could not be happier!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

If you can get past her assistant, it will be a great experience. Dr. Grier is helpful, knowledgable and sincere. Often a wait, but I never mind because I know she will spend the time I need with me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I find her very helpful and concerned about her patients. The young lady on the desk is an asset to this practice and makes you feel at home.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Grier made a wonderful first impression- that said I have some bad experiences with her (bad moods, cutting me short, dismissive) and when she is running late the patient def feels it. Overall, she has been very nice more than not, and when she is nice she is superb! I have chosen to get my medication prescribed thru another doctor(no pain pills, lol), as refills with her are a pain in the... Her full-time secretary needs to learn some people skills, but has been nicer lately. Understanding that everyone is human (Doctors too!) goes a long way!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Great Doctor! Dr Liz always listens to me and comes up with a solution that works for me

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

grateful to have Dr. Greer who is Very concerned with care and followups.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I saw Dr.Grier for one year between 2009-2010 when she opened her practice. Though I could see her being great with children (calm and gentle demeanor), I was not happy with the care I received. She was often late, and the secretary failed to return my phone messages several times. Ultimately, I found her to be quite the pill pusher and was borderline rude to me regarding my opinion of taking them. For the record, I am completely recovered and was told by two specialists that the reccomended medication would have been extremely counterproductive. For someone that was in my situation, I would not reccomend her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I love Dr. Liz, she's always punctual and so nice! I was so perplexed when I saw all the negative reviews, I think its because most people don't think to do a review for their doctor. I did just because the negative ones are so outrageous. Very happy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

My family and I love Dr. Grier! We have recently moved out of province and will miss her. Im currently pregnant and she has been amazing at making sure I get the care in my new province that I would have received thought her. My daughter (now 4) loves her, very kind understanding and willing to listen to everything you have to tell her :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I can't believe the negative comments so I will address them, the pain patient complainer, did you happen to ask if the patient has a pain contract with the Dr? It is not up to the Dr to get your friend the care they need if they won't listen and go to rehab. To the pill pusher, I think you better get your money back from Queens and don't take out your failed career on Liz, I know who you are and your an arrogant idiot who fails at your own education system, not the system failing you as you tell everyone in town. To the last complainer about the office door being closed and not answering phones, it's not the Dr's fault you can't listen to a phone message that tells people everyday how to leave messages and what to do if nobody answers the phone, it's simple, call before 3 when the office is open, after 3 it's closed. I can't believe you complained, now I see what Liz has to put up with. She is one of the best Dr in Kingston and will continue her career here for many years to come :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013