Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Grier

Great doctor but expect to wait 45 mins on average for your appointment +

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Excellent doctor! Very thorough and kind. Good with children.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Knowledgeable, punctual, responsive to patient needs.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

My entire family goes to Dr. Grier, including my aging mother. She is always patient, kind and attentive. I could not be happier!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

If you can get past her assistant, it will be a great experience. Dr. Grier is helpful, knowledgable and sincere. Often a wait, but I never mind because I know she will spend the time I need with me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I find her very helpful and concerned about her patients. The young lady on the desk is an asset to this practice and makes you feel at home.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Grier made a wonderful first impression- that said I have some bad experiences with her (bad moods, cutting me short, dismissive) and when she is running late the patient def feels it. Overall, she has been very nice more than not, and when she is nice she is superb! I have chosen to get my medication prescribed thru another doctor(no pain pills, lol), as refills with her are a pain in the... Her full-time secretary needs to learn some people skills, but has been nicer lately. Understanding that everyone is human (Doctors too!) goes a long way!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Great Doctor! Dr Liz always listens to me and comes up with a solution that works for me

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

grateful to have Dr. Greer who is Very concerned with care and followups.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I saw Dr.Grier for one year between 2009-2010 when she opened her practice. Though I could see her being great with children (calm and gentle demeanor), I was not happy with the care I received. She was often late, and the secretary failed to return my phone messages several times. Ultimately, I found her to be quite the pill pusher and was borderline rude to me regarding my opinion of taking them. For the record, I am completely recovered and was told by two specialists that the reccomended medication would have been extremely counterproductive. For someone that was in my situation, I would not reccomend her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013