Ratings for Dr. Emil Bekhit

I'm lucky to find him is the best I told everyone how good he is know what I had from first visit after many doctors failed

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

No.not good experience ,evevn he doesn't want to listen me.like he aready decided wht to do.and mci staff was rude.evevn i shouldn't give 1 point for that

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

this is was a year ago.. i have a thyroid problem and i only went to visited him to have prescription for my empty bottle.. he gave me the presc. everything went well till here.. when i drop my prescription to the pharmacist she said that "am i okay with this hepatit b medicine which cost 4000 canadian dollars ?" if that medicine not cost 4000$ am i going to have that poison ? well, i'm afraid YES !!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

For my family is the great doctor, he helped us a lot by finding what my husband has and how to cure it. Real Doctor

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Bekhit just happened to be the doctor I had for my first pregnancy. On my first appointment he confirmed i was pregnant and for every appointment following (around 5 or 6 appointments) he would ask me if I was pregnant. I was also experiencing extremely bad morning sickness lasting through the day and was unable to keep any solid foods, dropping close to 17 pounds in 3 weeks. Since i was completely drained and didnt have the energy to sit up, I went to ask for a few weeks of sick leave at which point Dr. Bekhit told me that all my symptoms were PSYCHOLOGICAL, that it will pass. Needless to say I switched doctors right after. Completely incompetent and unfeeling doctor, not to mention long wait times way past appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Thank God this "doctor" is now gone! Either he retired or he moved, I don't know and I don't care. This was the most incompetent medical practitioner I had to deal with in Canada. I have complained to him about pelvic pain for months, he said this pain has unknown cause! I researched my symptoms on the internet to find out I have inguinal hernia. Finally he acknowledged my condition and sent me for ultrasound, which confirmed my hernia. Why did I have to suffer for more than a year??? Because of a clueless doctor! Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Doesn't Listen and belittles you if you try to contradict him. Even as a nurse I feel belittled by him. His only solution is prescribing meds. Staff unprofessional in dress and manner. tryin gdesprately to find a new family dr.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Bekhit expects you to come in with a self-diagnosis and will just give you a prescription. He never asks questions, rarely looks at what you've come in asking about. I made the mistake of trying to talk to him about some thoughts of suicide and his answer was to look on the bright side. Appointment done in five minutes. Next! His staff is unbelievably rude and unprofessional. I've been going there for two years but I have finally found a real doctor who knows what he's doing. I am never going back to Dr. Bekhit again. Just a bad doctor and a horrid staff.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Definitely not a warm and fuzzy guy! Staff look bored or stressed and are usually snappy no matter how polite you are. Fills me prescriptions and gives me referrals to specialists, that's all I really need him for. He reminds me of an ex-armed forces doctor. Lousy bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Bekhit called me in to discuss my results. When I asked for more information and assistance on the subject that he had me come into the office for, he expected me to book another appointment to discuss. I understand different appointments for different matters, but not helping someone with the item that you called them into the office for is unacceptable. No doubt he is accepting new patients... stay clear.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013