Ratings for Dr. Hannah Vargas

Dr Vargas took my tonsils out in 2004 and my son's tonsils out in 2009. She put both of us at ease. I was 35 when I had mine removed and she made me feel like everything would be ok. And it was! Best thing I ever did! I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Vargas can be a little intimidating to be around. Don't let that scare you. She is very knowledgeable and quick to find results. I saw her as an ENT at Olathe Med; too bad she is in private practice now and does not accept insurance.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am very pleased with the procedure Dr. Vargas performed. She was very keen on making sure that no scars would be visible when I fixed my hair certain ways. Her bedside manner was very calming and reassuring just before the procedure. I am 3 weeks out & very pleased with the results. Any questions I had were readily answered by Dr. Vargas or her staff. Also, her staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. It is important to have a professional and an expert when you are choosing to have face and skin procedures performed. I would highly recommend Dr. Vargas if you are considering treatment of face or skin.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Vargas performed the injection of Sculptra and Juvederm for me a while back. The outcome was superb and exceeded my expectations. She has an exceptional vision of what is needed so the location and amounts were perfect. I will continue to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014