Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Alexandrova Jilkina

amazing doctor! she saved my life yesterday - in opposite to walk-in doctor (whose prescriptions was almost killing me for the past few days), she carefully listened to my medical history, and made all tests and provided really emergency services right away so I walked out of QCH in couple of hours being able to breath fully, however, at a time of visiting QCH I lost my trust to doctors, and was ready to die just because of pneumonia attack. Dr. Tatiana immediately catched the problem, she is highly ranked professional - I was very lucky having her as my emergency doctor yesterday! I wish to have her as my family doctor - agree with comment below.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had Dr. Jilkina see me at the emergency not too long ago and I must say she is probably one of the best doctors that I have ever had. She was very helpful, straight to the point and did not hesitate to take the necessary tests for me. She also was very clear about what I seemed to have and put it in words that actually made sense to me. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

This physician is amazing and very helpful. Although she is not my primary doctor, she has been extremely thorough whenever I would see her in emergency (which was frequently as I was suffering with gallstone attacks and didn't know/couldn't distiguish it). She would order tests immediately unlike some of the other emergency doctors I dealt with - no hesitation. She always takes the time to explain her findings and answer any questions. She has a sense of humour and excellent manners. She goes above and beyond and that's so important. I wish Dr. Jilkina was my family doctor. She is very confident and professional. I would recommend her to anyone I know. Keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011