Ratings for Dr. Rustom Guzder

Both Dr Guzder and the receptionist are pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable and I am very happy with my care at this practice. I do agree with others that wait times are unreasonably long, I've never had an appointment on time and its often over half an hour wait. However, there are not enough endocrinologists in town and I suspect that they just try to fit in too many people each day.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I am so impressed with Dr. Guzder. He spent considerable time educating me and reassuring me on my condition. He was very respectful and kind. I left his office well informed and with a plan of action. The only neg - I would have preferred an alternate radio station to the grating music piped into the waiting room.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

3 1/2 hour wait through lunch hour for a diabetic??? Really!! Then to tell a patient that he will get his license back and not follow through so they lose their employment, absolutely outraged with the experience of dealing with this guy, heading to the family doctor to change to Victoria

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Terrible experience. Staff is horribly rude and insensitive. I was hung up on for having questions. Completely unhelpful. While Dr. Guzder is likely very knowledgeable and he did take his time with me, he was an hour late with no acknowledgement or apology, has an air of arrogance about him, and speaks insensitively on certain subjects. I will be finding another doctor and clinic to go to.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I was very pleased with his care .I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Always late, for appointments and follow up 6 month appointment took 2.5 years!!! Currently on month 9 of a 6 month follow up with no call made from the office to book. Best receptionist in town...and not her fault. Thinking of asking to go to Victoria. One needing an endo usually needs consistent care which is non exsistent with him. Thank God for the diabetes clinic!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Showed up on his bike at 9:00 for our 9:00 appointment, left us to wait while he got changed and set up for the day (approx 20 min). This is not the first time we have had to wait for him which I would be willing to do if the care was good. It is not. Major "God" complex with this guy.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

i dont mind waiting to see a doctor if i know i'm getting good care, however i wouldnt say that he is worth the wait. I found him extremely arrogant and unwilling to engage with me as a human and not just a task on his work day's "to-do" list. There was no attempt to understand me from my own experience with my health problems, and when i politely questioned why i needed to go through with his recommended treatment, he became very agitated and defensive and began to tell me half-truths of horrible out comes that could occur which looking further into it turned out to be chances as small as 0.005%. But he WANTED me to do it, and i think badly abused his position as a 'specialist'. I did not go with his treatment and am doing very well. Also he was not very respectful in interacting with me and my husband as a couple but instead was rather put off when he had his own questions for him, which is hard for my husband because he already feels disconnected from the realm of my medical struggles. He wants to feel involved and like he can understand and support me in my illness.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My appointment was right on time and Dr. Guzder was very pleasant and explained my medical issue very well.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

This doctor is knowledgeable, professional and competant. My experience with him is excellent.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016