Ratings for Dr. Paul Major

Suffered greatly because of his careless and stupid mistake. He didn't even apologize and laughed it off saying, I guess you need to start over again. Do not go to this man, he is arrogant and doesn't care if he mistreats you.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

have never been disappointed in Dr. Major's work! I am grateful for his practice.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

As someone that was initially apprehensive about embarking on an orthodontic program, I quickly relaxed and looked forward to each appointment. I just got my braces off and am thrilled with the results. Dr. Major was approachable and patient in answering my many questions, kept me informed of next steps, highly professional and prompt. He and his staff ensure a welcoming, positive environment that I have recommended to other family members.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

I'm very satisfied with the treatment I've received from this doctor and his staff. They're always friendly and welcoming when I come into the office and they try their best to accommodate my requests. I've noticed that Dr. Major is very focussed on his work. Therefore, sometimes when I do have a question for him I don't always get the chance to ask it before he starts working on another patient and I have to call him back! He always takes the time to answer my questions once they're asked though, and his quick work results in short wait times. Overall a great orthodontist!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Do not go to this orthodontist. He is careless and does shaddy work. Most of his patients wear braces for more than 5 years, and so not see good results. To make things even worse, the wait time is excessive. I was supposed to have my braces for no more than 5 years and I decided to part ways with treatment and his office after the 8th year.. Stay away.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Other than the latest comment which sounds like it was written by Dr. Major or his office, I agree with the other two patients. Very disappointed with this man who is supposedly the head of the orthodontic clinic and program at the university. He only did a quick dental assessment and didn't even check my TMJ (which was hurting) even though he's supposedly the "chief specialist" in this area. He sure didn't seem to know much about anything I asked him and wouldn't give me a straight answer about anything. My appointment was a waste of time and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Both of my sons had their braces done at Align Orthodontics by Dr. Major. I found him to be calm, extremely knowledgeable and caring. We rarely had to wait which is a nice treat. Our results were awesome. The team at Align were great! They kept me informed of the progress throught treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Major and his team at Align Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

We went over my aesthetic concerns for jaw surgery during the consultation and he drew on my photo what kind of results I should expect. Found out later I should have gotten some teeth removed but he didn't mention it. 2 years later on the day before my surgery, I asked my surgeon about the results I expected and he told me he has not heard anything about it from Dr. Major and with the orthodontic work I got, I cannot get the results I wanted. I have gotten treatment with another doctor but the whole process was delayed almost 3 years. He only refunded me a third of my money but I felt I was entitled to more because it was his inaccurate assessment that has caused the problem in the first place. I cannot believe he misunderstood me because he drew on paper what I would possibly look like. I was told he was skilled so I'm confused and sad why this happened to me. When you get treatment, make sure everyone is 100% clear on what you want and get confirmation.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011