Ratings for Dr. Stacey Doncaster

Very bad experience. I have to see a specialist to correct the damage. Very sad

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

very gentle , comprehensive, and kind. checks in constantly during the dental procedure to make sure you are doing ok.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

The reception area staff and intake employees were extremely prodessional. I spent over two thousand on two teeth......did not get temporaries as promised. Acknowledged that she made a mistake but did nothing about it. Very disappointed with Dr. Doncaster...would never recommend her. Get everything in writing.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

She is not competent dentist for a major restoration. Besides that, her bedside manner is questionable as well. If something goes wrong she is not responding with any explanation, just changed a subject. Not recommended with such disappointment.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Soon as I walked through the door, I knew I was in the right place! The staff were very friendly and knowledgable. Dr Doncaster explained all my implant options and was very empathetic about my current situation. The treatment was completed effeciently and with no pain. I really couldnt believe it! Having my front tooth back gave me my confidence back. Thanks Dr Doncaster!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

She has no time for you when things go wrong. Paid her over 24000.00 dollars for my teeth and now I have to see a specialist to correct her mistakes. I am sad and disappointed

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Doncaster is the most caring dentist I have ever met. She never makes you feel rushed and does everything to make you feel comfortable. She was great with my daughter and my mom loves her too (said she is such a sweetheart). She is very well educated and finally after trying two other dentist Dr. Doncaster gave me the smile I have always wanted. She does amazing cosmetic dentistry and I 100% recommend her...she can give you the smile you always wanted!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

the receptionist know you by name even when they see you outside of the dentist office. Stacey is very gentle, kind and understanding of things. very knowledgable. She cares for her patient. she never rushes. sees to it everything is perfect before you leave. stacey doncaster is a great dentist especially for those who are scared to go. she makes it way less scary. she is also great with kids :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I have nothing but positives to say about Dr Doncaster, she has always been pleasant during my appointments. She seems to be genuinely concerned about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Seems distracted at times.Prices are very high for a dentist who is not a specialist.Poor bedside manner. Staff appear to be more knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011