Ratings for Dr. Mark Dickeson

I was urgently requested to see Dr. Dickeson by my practioner for a surgeon. The receptionist was abousolutely horrible. Forget rude she was down right arrogant. She must lot of fat on her lips she is trying to get rid off would not talking. Dr. is surgeon right well he should remove this receptionist ears out her butt and put them back where they belong. Dosent he read these reviews who in their right mind would allow this sort if behaviour with patients in their office. Maybe Dr. is making too much money to care.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I just made a call to follow up on my referral I was give by my family doctor. The MOA (Medical Office Assistant) on the phone at Dr. Dickeson's office was so frustrated I dont know for what maybe dosen't appreciate the work she does or have respect for the field she is in. She was doing all the talking until I had to stop her unexpected behaviour " what is wrong with you I have done MOA for 10 years and I have never spoken to a patient as you are" To which she answered " You can find another doctor" I explained " All means I don't want to waste my time either" If the staff is like this running the office I don't want to know the Doctor I cannot trust their temperament.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Mark Dickeson is so nice when I am in the clinic to check my cancer disease, he gave me a lot of confidence and prepare everything for me to be treated asap to conquer the disease. I can not say anything but appreciate so much

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Mr. Dickeson and his staff are top notch, this guy knows how to stitch a man up and hire babes to run the show. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Unbelievably rude office staff. I work front desk at a doctor's office myself, and would never speak to patients the way I was spoken to, nor would I deliver bad news like "your surgery has been cancelled" via voicemail, I would call and speak to the patient. She was rude, snarky, talked over me, and generally was someone I have no interest in dealing with.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Dickeson and meet Alexis at the front. Words can't describe Dr. Dickeson who I found very knowledgeable, attentive, caring and a great listener! He was able to help with my concern whereas another Dr. I had seen could not. I read the bad comments about the 'receptionist'. Perhaps the previous comments were meant for someone else?! Alexis is quick & competent on the job so perhaps that is mistaken for rudeness but by all means this is not how I found her. She was friendly and accommodating; not rude at all. Overall I was very happy with my visit here & would highly recommend Dr. Dickeson.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I have to agree with the comments about the office staff. The receptionist was very unprofessional. I could not believe how she was speaking with patients. She was rude, rushed and seemed very uncaring. The behavior was so out of the ordinary I had to comment about it to my colleges. On the contrary, Dr. Dickeson was very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I had a hernia surgery scheduled for earlier this year with Dr. Dickeson. Before I say anything else, I have to say first that the office staff at this office was the worst I have ever dealt with in my 35 odd years of being in and out of doctors offices. Absolutely incompetent. Rude. Does not follow up and does not care at all about the patients. I actually cancelled my surgery and appointments with this office because I did not trust anything the back office was doing. As a professional, I have never been spoken to like their receptionist spoke to me on numerous occasions. Mis-scheduling appointments, not scheduling important appointments as all until it was too late, etc. It's really too bad, because Dr. Dickeson was kind, knowledgable and made me feel at ease with the procedure. I was completely comfortable with his knowledge and he explained everything to me thoroughly. I did not cancel my surgery because of Dr. Dickeson, I cancelled it because of the dreadful receptionist there.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I found him to be very clear and helpful in explaining everything to me. He performed a gall bladder removal for me in conjunction with a kidney surgery I had at the same time. This was amazing that two surgeons cooperated so well together for my benefit. He visited me daily in the hospital and the surgeries went well. Very little pain from the laparoscopic surgery he performed.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Had a Cleft Lift for Pilonidal Disease on September the 9th. Dr. Dickeson was very diligent and did an excellent job. Very supportive, kind and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016