You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Dickeson

In Feb 2015, I was rushed to Burnaby Emergency with an inflammed bowel and was operated on by Dr. Dickeson that same day. In Nov of the same year, Dr. Dickeson performed a reverse colostomy. I can't say enough about the excellent professional service and treatment he and his office provided. On a personal level, I found him to be kind, caring and extremely compassionate: he was genuinely interested in my condition and progress. Additionally, when I was somewhat stressed out he had the innate ability to make me feel relaxed and comfortable Because of him and his skills (medical/interpersonal), I am alive and living my life to the fullest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Dickeson was very good but not his staff, I was last seen by Dr Dickeson on June and needs another gastroscopy but have waited for 5 months and no call from his assistant, I have to call and ask how much longer is the waiting period but no answer, and then have to call again and wasn't happy with her reply, she's abrupt and no compassion for the patient, and she only scheduled me because I called if I haven't who knows maybe I will be waiting for a year or so. I didn't wait this long when I had my first appointment with Dr. Dickson 3 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

My husband just had an appendectomy by Dr Dickeson last night. The surgery went well and my husband is already walking around without pain medication all day today. Just like most if not all the comments , Dr Dickeson is kind, friendly, patient, caring and knowledgeable. He's a very good surgeon and an exceptional great person. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Dickenson done for me colonoscopy and hernia repair .He is high professional ,very knowledgeable surgeon and kind and patient person.I am very happy that my family doctor sent me to him and recommend him to everyone who want to be in good hand

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

This dude has patient service dialed. very approachable, good listener, clear and concise communication. I cannot comment on his knowledge per se, but i'm very pleased with my interaction with him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent experience. I was looking forward to my Gall Bladder removal anyway, but Dr Dickeson made me feel completely at ease and everything went without a hitch.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I found Dr. Dickeson very friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease within a few minutes at our first meeting. The colonoscopy went well and polyps were removed. I only needed a followup consultation by telephone. He called promptly at the time scheduled and all is well. I recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Just met him today. Really freindley and knowledgable. I'm glad my family doctor sent me to him. Really nice and explains everything carefully. Alexis her office assistant was also very helpful land freindley. Thanks very much doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I saw Dr Dickeson for a colonoscopy and surgical removal of polyps. Very kind and patient in explaining everything and making sure I understood. He has an amazing, very professional manner in what can be an embarrasing procedure and put me at ease. Also took time for a very thorough follow up. I certainly feel lucky that my family doctor recommended Dr Dickeson. Cant recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I had an unexpected surgery after I visited the emergency room at Burnaby hospital. Dr. Dickeson found my problem through C.T. scan and set up surgery on the same day. If I had gone through the normal procedure (family doctor or walk-in clinic - tests - referral to specialist - more tests - diagnosis - treatment), it could have taken months. I'm glad I went to ER and met Dr. Dickeson who's so efficient in problem solving. He's not only knowledgeable but also patient enough to answer all your questions. A very pleasant experience despite of the ugly facts of surgeries. He's very busy, working most of the time at the hospital, but I was still able to see him at his clinic after the surgery for follow-up. If you ever meet him, you should know you're in good hands. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Mark Dickeson's Credentials

• UBC

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In Feb 2015, I was rushed to Burnaby Emergency with an inflammed bowel and was operated on by Dr. Dickeson that same day. In Nov of the same year, Dr. Dickes..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dickeson was very good but not his staff, I was last seen by Dr Dickeson on June and needs another gastroscopy but have waited for 5 months and no call fr..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband just had an appendectomy by Dr Dickeson last night. The surgery went well and my husband is already walking around without pain medication all day t..."

October 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5G 1T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3825 Sunset Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045583834".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dickenson done for me colonoscopy and hernia repair .He is high professional ,very knowledgeable surgeon and kind and patient person.I am very happy that my ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This dude has patient service dialed. very approachable, good listener, clear and concise communication. I cannot comment on his knowledge per se, but i'm ver..."

January 16, 2015