You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark Dickeson

On Jan 9, 2016, I was operated for bowel obstruction by a locum doctor for Dr Dickeson at BH. The surgery was a mess and the locum doctor didn't do a diligent job. I was operated on again on Jan 25 by Dr Dickeson. The surgery was successful. Dr Dickeson checked on me every day throughout the recovery process in hospital. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, kind, supportive and showed good judgment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Very helpful, and follows up after surgery. Will hopefully fully recover

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

In Feb 2015, I was rushed to Burnaby Emergency with an inflammed bowel and was operated on by Dr. Dickeson that same day. In Nov of the same year, Dr. Dickeson performed a reverse colostomy. I can't say enough about the excellent professional service and treatment he and his office provided. On a personal level, I found him to be kind, caring and extremely compassionate: he was genuinely interested in my condition and progress. Additionally, when I was somewhat stressed out he had the innate ability to make me feel relaxed and comfortable Because of him and his skills (medical/interpersonal), I am alive and living my life to the fullest.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Dickeson was very good but not his staff, I was last seen by Dr Dickeson on June and needs another gastroscopy but have waited for 5 months and no call from his assistant, I have to call and ask how much longer is the waiting period but no answer, and then have to call again and wasn't happy with her reply, she's abrupt and no compassion for the patient, and she only scheduled me because I called if I haven't who knows maybe I will be waiting for a year or so. I didn't wait this long when I had my first appointment with Dr. Dickson 3 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

My husband just had an appendectomy by Dr Dickeson last night. The surgery went well and my husband is already walking around without pain medication all day today. Just like most if not all the comments , Dr Dickeson is kind, friendly, patient, caring and knowledgeable. He's a very good surgeon and an exceptional great person. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Dickenson done for me colonoscopy and hernia repair .He is high professional ,very knowledgeable surgeon and kind and patient person.I am very happy that my family doctor sent me to him and recommend him to everyone who want to be in good hand

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

This dude has patient service dialed. very approachable, good listener, clear and concise communication. I cannot comment on his knowledge per se, but i'm very pleased with my interaction with him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent experience. I was looking forward to my Gall Bladder removal anyway, but Dr Dickeson made me feel completely at ease and everything went without a hitch.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I found Dr. Dickeson very friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease within a few minutes at our first meeting. The colonoscopy went well and polyps were removed. I only needed a followup consultation by telephone. He called promptly at the time scheduled and all is well. I recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Just met him today. Really freindley and knowledgable. I'm glad my family doctor sent me to him. Really nice and explains everything carefully. Alexis her office assistant was also very helpful land freindley. Thanks very much doctor for everything.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Mark Dickeson's Credentials

• UBC

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On Jan 9, 2016, I was operated for bowel obstruction by a locum doctor for Dr Dickeson at BH. The surgery was a mess and the locum doctor didn't do a diligent ..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful, and follows up after surgery. Will hopefully fully recover"

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In Feb 2015, I was rushed to Burnaby Emergency with an inflammed bowel and was operated on by Dr. Dickeson that same day. In Nov of the same year, Dr. Dickes..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dickeson was very good but not his staff, I was last seen by Dr Dickeson on June and needs another gastroscopy but have waited for 5 months and no call fr..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband just had an appendectomy by Dr Dickeson last night. The surgery went well and my husband is already walking around without pain medication all day t..."

October 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5G 1T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "3825 Sunset Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045583834".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dickenson done for me colonoscopy and hernia repair .He is high professional ,very knowledgeable surgeon and kind and patient person.I am very happy that my ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This dude has patient service dialed. very approachable, good listener, clear and concise communication. I cannot comment on his knowledge per se, but i'm ver..."

January 16, 2015