Ratings for Dr. Robert Jones

I'm your typical bald guy who lost all of his confidence. I was working in Toronto last Spring and decided to shop around for a hair replacement procedure. I with met Dr. Jones and we had a nice chat about my options. He reviewed the procedure with so much confidence and knowledge that I immediately knew he was my guy. I decided on a 4,000 FUE. Dr. Jones and his staff were skillful and caring. I spent the entire time questioning my decision to go through with a transplant. All my fears disappeared when within the first 6 months I saw baby hairs. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary this June. I LOVE MY NEW HAIR. Its a dream come true and was worth every penny. I will be sending head shots to Dr. Jones after my anniversary. You have to see it to believe it. If you don't believe me, ask him yourself!! If you visit after June 2016, tell him to show you the pics from the New Yorker who is amazed by the results. Thank you again Dr. Jones and staff for changing my life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Robert Jones

Dr. Robert Jones's response
Hi! Thanks for your positive review, I just saw the photos you sent, amazing results. A 4000 graft FUE is a lot to do in one day, but with results like yours definitely worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person next time you are in the Toronto area. Dr. Robert Jones

Submitted April 28, 2016

I researched extensively at age 54 regarding hair transplants and decided to contact Dr. Jones in 2012 . This is a very caring Medical Team who gave me top notch service from the start. I personally have achieved excellent results and am ever thankful. Having hair was important to me as I felt I looked older and also had decreased confidence. I am 6 years from the date of surgery and so extremely happy I followed through with this procedure. Dr.Jones is by far the best choice I feel I could have made and after wasting a lot of money on Rogaine with zero benefit it’s rewarding to be able to have hair that looks great,continues to grow, and basically makes me feel younger and more confident.ps I am a retired Registered Nurse and this Doctor is the real deal. Hello to Dr Jones and Team from Fred in Midland, Happy Holidays

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

3,000 FUE in 2017 done by Dr. Robert Jones and his team and after 18 months I have only 2,995. Not bad! Nooo, it is impossible to count! Dr. Robert Jones has a very good team and all the equipment in order to do it right. It took 10 hours and 7 people to complete the job. After 4 months I was surprised to feel the new hair. I was thinking it is going to shade but didn't and after 6 - 8 months my head was full of hair. Very happy but in meantime afraid that will not last. Now, after 18 months I see my face happy when I comb my hair. Also, I don't have a visible scar, at least my hairdresser can not see it. I believe the price was right, and I am sure I have got a little more than 3,000. I strongly recommend Dr. Robert Jones and his Team (very important the team). I believe the Westend of Toronto has much better doctors, surgeons and dentists than Toronto Downtown or USA. Believe me, I have tried all.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I've had three hair transplants with Dr Jones. I've always found him and his staff to very professional, caring and charming. I am very pleased with the procedures and am proud of my new hairline. I would highly recommend Dr Jones and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Made an appointment and told the front desk I am driving from dt. Took me 1 hour and half to almost make there so I would be 10-15 mins late so called and told me has to ask the doctor. Who will be perfect right on time. I drove 1 hour and half and u talk like u don’t care. Nice service.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Robert Jones

Dr. Robert Jones's response
Hi, In fairness to me, your appointment was at 3.40 today. It is now 4.20 and I'm still in the office . You were my last appointment today and I am still waiting for you!!Unfortunately, I have another appointment to go to outside the office so can't stay any later this evening. Please call to rebook, Dr. Robert Jones

Submitted July 12, 2018

Both Dr. Jones and Dr. Huber are very professional and experienced in the FUE procedure. They demonstrate a great deal of proficiency, efficiency and precision in selecting follicles, surgical incisions and replanting follicles where needed to give you back a full head of hair. I would describe them as 'experts' in their field. Their support staff is also very experienced and professional exhibiting a high degree of patience, dedication and precision in completing their parts of the procedure. All in all a very impressive team of people!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I have had two hair transplant procedures with Dr. Jones, and I am now having a third. My experience has been excellent, and I would highly recommend Dr. Jones. From the time one enters the clinic to the time one leaves, everything is done in a caring and professional way...this includes the reception staff, the nursing staff and the doctor. I love my hair! As I tell Dr. Jones, I am so pleased with my hair transplant experience that I could be a salesman for his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr.Jones and they were stellar and results were great. Staff was always kind, attentive and everyone had answers to all my questions . I would recommend Dr. Jones highly to anyone looking for great results.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Rob was highly consultative thru the process. He made me feel comfortable proceeding with the surgery. I am almost 10 years removed from the procedure and it still looks good and natural. He does one strand at a time just like your real hair with high density, so nobody could ever know you even have the procedure. I still use the prostrate perscription which i recommend continuing post surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Jones was awesome! Everything was great, the staff, the office and it all went like he said it would. Best of all is the finished product. It looks so natural and I look 10 years younger! So glad I went.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Robert Jones's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

BSc, MD, CCFP, Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons ( ABHRS), Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (FISHRS)

• English