Ratings for Dr. Robert Jones

I'm your typical bald guy who lost all of his confidence. I was working in Toronto last Spring and decided to shop around for a hair replacement procedure. I with met Dr. Jones and we had a nice chat about my options. He reviewed the procedure with so much confidence and knowledge that I immediately knew he was my guy. I decided on a 4,000 FUE. Dr. Jones and his staff were skillful and caring. I spent the entire time questioning my decision to go through with a transplant. All my fears disappeared when within the first 6 months I saw baby hairs. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary this June. I LOVE MY NEW HAIR. Its a dream come true and was worth every penny. I will be sending head shots to Dr. Jones after my anniversary. You have to see it to believe it. If you don't believe me, ask him yourself!! If you visit after June 2016, tell him to show you the pics from the New Yorker who is amazed by the results. Thank you again Dr. Jones and staff for changing my life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Robert Jones

Dr. Robert Jones's response
Hi! Thanks for your positive review, I just saw the photos you sent, amazing results. A 4000 graft FUE is a lot to do in one day, but with results like yours definitely worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person next time you are in the Toronto area. Dr. Robert Jones

Submitted April 28, 2016

What an incredible experience I had at Dr. Jones office. Pamela was so nice to me and she guided me through all of my apprehensions, I have never felt more comfortable or relaxed in a medical environment before. I have to admit that the injections (PRP) were quite unpleasant, however I have a very low threshold of tolerance for even the smallest of procedures. I think the only thing that got me through the treatment was the kindness of the staff, and Dr. Jones as well. His bedside manner was very professional and knowing I was in good hands put my mind at ease. Im looking forward to the results :) thank you to everyone at this clinic - Deb

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Amazing work by Dr. Jones and his team!! One year after 3700 grafts my hair is so much better I look 10 years younger honestly Should have done it sooner!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Clinic is very busy which was kind of annoying. I'm happy with the work tho they did good, I have thicker now and everything worked out fine. I didn't find dr Jones charged alot. They're popular tho so book in advance I tried to time the transplant with my high school reunion date and messed it up. But I did the hair transplant still.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I almost feel a little emotional writing this review! Dr. Jones and his assistants have changed my life. Before my hair transplant I had crippling social anxiety, I wasn't dating, my hair loss was so bad I would wear a hat at the gym even though it made my forehead break out. I was miserable everyday. I know to some people maybe it's just hair but to me it was my entire life. I spent this summer with thicker hair and it's no longer patchy, I just feel better every single day. Unless you know me you'd have no idea I had any work done. I'm still working on my anxiety because it got so intense for me, but I don't wear a hat at the gym anymore and I even have the courage to flirt with girls again. Its just amazing. Thank you dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Im so thankful to everyone at Dr. Jones office especially the ladies at the front desk. Five stars all across the board, these guys are amazing and the work they do even better. Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I do business with three other executives who have had hair transplant work done by Dr. Jones and his team. After taking in their results I've decided to go forward with my own. I find these reviews, and the results of my peers, encouraging. I have no doubt that my hair transplant will be a complete success and will be sure to leave a complete review after my procedure this fall.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I had started experiencing balding in my mid forties and decided to take control of the situation. I met with Bosley and other hair transplant doctors and never felt comfortable with the doctors or the office. I continued researching until I found Doctor Jones online and decided to reach out to him. As soon as I started talking to him on the phone I knew this was the right doctor for me. As a matter of fact I told him on the phone let's get it done without ever physically meeting him. I scheduled the appointment with Pam and she was also very helpful, encouraging and understanding. The day of surgery I felt very comfortable in the office throughout the process. All the people who worked with me were fantastic. I am now 5 months post op and I just sent a picture to Dr. Jones on my progress. I am very impressed with where I am only 5 months out. I don't even want to wear a hat no more because I am quite comfortable not wearing one because my hair looks great. If you are thinking of getting a hair transplant I would highly recommend Dr. Jones. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Im very happy. Before dr jones help my hair so thin and was embarass for me. My transplant was okay after numbing inside and I no have pain after surgery. Im so happy with my hair i cannot say more! expensive but every penny worth it

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Jones completely restored my crown. After 3700 grafts the hair has come in easily and I'm amazed by the work he's done. Thank you to everyone at this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Robert Jones's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

BSc, MD, CCFP, Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons ( ABHRS), Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (FISHRS)

• English