Ratings for Dr. Robert Jones

I'm your typical bald guy who lost all of his confidence. I was working in Toronto last Spring and decided to shop around for a hair replacement procedure. I with met Dr. Jones and we had a nice chat about my options. He reviewed the procedure with so much confidence and knowledge that I immediately knew he was my guy. I decided on a 4,000 FUE. Dr. Jones and his staff were skillful and caring. I spent the entire time questioning my decision to go through with a transplant. All my fears disappeared when within the first 6 months I saw baby hairs. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary this June. I LOVE MY NEW HAIR. Its a dream come true and was worth every penny. I will be sending head shots to Dr. Jones after my anniversary. You have to see it to believe it. If you don't believe me, ask him yourself!! If you visit after June 2016, tell him to show you the pics from the New Yorker who is amazed by the results. Thank you again Dr. Jones and staff for changing my life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Robert Jones

Dr. Robert Jones's response
Hi! Thanks for your positive review, I just saw the photos you sent, amazing results. A 4000 graft FUE is a lot to do in one day, but with results like yours definitely worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person next time you are in the Toronto area. Dr. Robert Jones

Submitted April 28, 2016

Made an appointment and told the front desk I am driving from dt. Took me 1 hour and half to almost make there so I would be 10-15 mins late so called and told me has to ask the doctor. Who will be perfect right on time. I drove 1 hour and half and u talk like u don’t care. Nice service.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Robert Jones

Dr. Robert Jones's response
Hi, In fairness to me, your appointment was at 3.40 today. It is now 4.20 and I'm still in the office . You were my last appointment today and I am still waiting for you!!Unfortunately, I have another appointment to go to outside the office so can't stay any later this evening. Please call to rebook, Dr. Robert Jones

Submitted July 12, 2018

Both Dr. Jones and Dr. Huber are very professional and experienced in the FUE procedure. They demonstrate a great deal of proficiency, efficiency and precision in selecting follicles, surgical incisions and replanting follicles where needed to give you back a full head of hair. I would describe them as 'experts' in their field. Their support staff is also very experienced and professional exhibiting a high degree of patience, dedication and precision in completing their parts of the procedure. All in all a very impressive team of people!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I have had two hair transplant procedures with Dr. Jones, and I am now having a third. My experience has been excellent, and I would highly recommend Dr. Jones. From the time one enters the clinic to the time one leaves, everything is done in a caring and professional way...this includes the reception staff, the nursing staff and the doctor. I love my hair! As I tell Dr. Jones, I am so pleased with my hair transplant experience that I could be a salesman for his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr.Jones and they were stellar and results were great. Staff was always kind, attentive and everyone had answers to all my questions . I would recommend Dr. Jones highly to anyone looking for great results.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Rob was highly consultative thru the process. He made me feel comfortable proceeding with the surgery. I am almost 10 years removed from the procedure and it still looks good and natural. He does one strand at a time just like your real hair with high density, so nobody could ever know you even have the procedure. I still use the prostrate perscription which i recommend continuing post surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Jones was awesome! Everything was great, the staff, the office and it all went like he said it would. Best of all is the finished product. It looks so natural and I look 10 years younger! So glad I went.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Jones and his staff are absolutely amazing: they are very knowledgeable, very professional and very affable. Over the years, my hair had been thinning and I tried every option possible to restore my hair. You name it, I tried it: lotions, potions, pills, natural remedies, hats, exotic haircuts and wigs, I had spent a small fortune on all matter of hair restoration methods and had very little to show for it. It wasn't until I met with Dr. Jones in 2011 that I finally found a tangible, long-lasting and natural-looking solution to my hair loss situation. My satisfaction with Dr. Jones and his staff was such that I underwent a second procedure in 2015 to enhance the results of the first session. And now in 2018 I, once again, am embarking on my third and final transplant session. I am truly happy with Dr. Jones and his staff. The results are nothing short of incredible. I would recommend Dr. Jones and his artistry to anyone looking for the very best in hair restoration.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

3 months after transplant and new hair is starting to grow like crazy. So far so good. Will provide update at 6 months.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Jones and his staff are incredible! They made sure I was comfortable the entire time and the results of the procedure came out better than I could have imagined. My hair is thicker and fuller thanks to Dr. Jones and his team. If you are thinking about having this procedure done, I would HIGHLY recommend a visit to Dr. Jones!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Robert Jones's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

BSc, MD, CCFP, Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons ( ABHRS), Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (FISHRS)

• English