Ratings for Dr. Robert Jones

I'm your typical bald guy who lost all of his confidence. I was working in Toronto last Spring and decided to shop around for a hair replacement procedure. I with met Dr. Jones and we had a nice chat about my options. He reviewed the procedure with so much confidence and knowledge that I immediately knew he was my guy. I decided on a 4,000 FUE. Dr. Jones and his staff were skillful and caring. I spent the entire time questioning my decision to go through with a transplant. All my fears disappeared when within the first 6 months I saw baby hairs. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary this June. I LOVE MY NEW HAIR. Its a dream come true and was worth every penny. I will be sending head shots to Dr. Jones after my anniversary. You have to see it to believe it. If you don't believe me, ask him yourself!! If you visit after June 2016, tell him to show you the pics from the New Yorker who is amazed by the results. Thank you again Dr. Jones and staff for changing my life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Robert Jones

Dr. Robert Jones's response
Hi! Thanks for your positive review, I just saw the photos you sent, amazing results. A 4000 graft FUE is a lot to do in one day, but with results like yours definitely worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person next time you are in the Toronto area. Dr. Robert Jones

Submitted April 28, 2016

Extremely professional experience I have a full almost crew cut 4 weeks later. It's my own hair and great to have it back vertalky a painless experience Had one Advil recovering

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

When you find a hair transplant doctor youre happy with - do it. Im so grateful for the work I had done. Thank you Dr Jones - TM

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Clean clinic, doctor was very friendly and we found the rates to be comparable to other practices. I went forward with Dr. Jones because he seemed the most knowledgeable of all the doctors Ive visited. Im impressed with the service Ive received so far and am excited about the work Ill have done this fall.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Since seeing Dr. Jones my quality of life has improved dramatically. I havent worn a hat all summer and my friends are shocked at my results. My wife and I spent last weekend at a mutual friends cottage and my results were the talk of the evening, Im estatic and have no shame telling people Ive had a hair transplant. Hopefully you read these, Dr. Jones! Thank you for your amazing work.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Good work from the doctor. I do prp injections to help with the hair loss and it works good. Hair is coming back. thank you dr

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My results are great, 2200 grafts and im going back for another 1500 this fall. My crown is fuller and dr jones did a perfect hairline. I was a little nervous when he "drew" it on before my procedure, but i guess its no different than what tattoo artists do. His reviews are accurate, hes very personable. Id do it again.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

This place is really busy but professional still. You can tell the staff have alot going on but theyre really nice ladies. I went in for a consultation and was surprised how much time dr jones spent with me. I also never felt like he was trying to sell me anything which made me feel good and he let me talk about my struggles with hair loss for over 20 mins. I found him to be really cool. Happy to say Im doing my first PRP injections in August :)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Excellent service from dr Jones clinic, great staff and everyone there makes you feel right at home. He's a good choice when looking for a hair doctor in ontario. Thanks for the hospitality dr Jones!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I started losing my hair when i was in my mid 20s and it took a dramatic toll on my life. Literally. I stopped dating when in my 26th year and stayed single for years. I had no self confidence. All i could see when i looked in the mirror was a bald guy i hated myself. To make a long pity party story short, i finally invested the money into a hair transplant with dr.jones last fall. Its now june and my hair looks amazing - its thicker, my crown is full, and i owe it all to the good work of dr.jones Everyday when i wake up i feel good. Its crazy how much this has changed my life - im so thankful!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Robert Jones's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

BSc, MD, CCFP, Board Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons ( ABHRS), Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (FISHRS)

• English