You may also like

Her and her office are darn idots !!!!! They should be shut down

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The absolute worst doctor I've ever had to be treated by. Can't read forms, barely at the practice, gets offended by you seeking other Healthcare professionals advice, and will laugh in your face for no conceivable reason other than she doesn't understand what you are trying to convey. Fired her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

The staff seem either very busy or uninterested in their work. The doctor however while seeming vet serious couldn't be more secretly caring. I would not suggest for mental health issues though.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Staff is laid back and appear to be unhappy with what they are doing. The Doctor does appear to be uninterested. Our first visit to 'meet and greet' (we changed our family Doctor) was not a great experience. Appointment was at 2:30 pm and were called in at 3:45pm. Both staff and the Doctor were unconcerned. In the first meeting we expected that the routine height, weight, eye examination etc would be done. It was not. But the Doctor was polite. She is probably a person of few words but definitely not rude. Just hoping that our decision to change the family doctor is wise.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I recently took my daughter in to see her and she has been amazingly helpful. She did appear a little serious at first, but so glad I didn't mistake this as rudeness or not caring as some have suggested here. She couldn't be more opposite. We will definitely continue to see her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

In case you're wondering why there are a few good ratings, please bear in mind that the are at least a dozen other Dr. Mary Hannas scattered all over, including Ontaro, NY, CA, MA to name a few. I wonder if any of them got poor ratings because of this doctor in Halifax, Canada.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I highly recommend going elsewhere if you are in search of a family doctor. Dr. Hanna does not accept patients who need care because she does not want to do the paperwork. If you want a Doctor who cares about your well being and is willing to do their job(which includes paperwork) this is not the doctor for you. This is by far the worst experience I have had at any medical center/appointment.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

She doesn't seem to care much for her patients, doesn't listen well and seems kind of lazy in terms of referencing you anywhere because it would require paperwork on her part ( I asked for a reference for blood work and she said I'd have to ask my family doctor for one....Whaaaat? The irony was that SHE was my family doctor and moved to a walkin clinic.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I moved fro Toronto where I had no problem with any of my doctors. Since I've live here in Dartmouth I have had three doctors all were at the same clinic and moved on, resulting in me receiving a new doctor each time. The last doctor was Dr. Hanna and wow from the beginning she come over as not caring and rude. She never even followed up on anything and would ask you at the beginning of every visit, "What is wrong with you now? I had a very serious surgery that needed a lot of follow up, but I felt very uncomfortable going to her for help. I am a nurse so from the start she got me an attitude . I tried to be nice but she was just rude. Today I called to make an appointment with her and was told that she is no longer with the clinic. I was shocked here we go again. I realize it was time she knew how she comes across to her patients. I call her at her new clinic left a message. She call me and I informed her that she was very unprofessional and should be out of practice. She had lots of excuses but I didn't want to hear them, leaving your patients without a physician without informing them is neglect.

Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Mary Hanna's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Her and her office are darn idots !!!!! They should be shut down "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The absolute worst doctor I've ever had to be treated by. Can't read forms, barely at the practice, gets offended by you seeking other Healthcare professionals..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she is amazing. so compassionate and listens. Gets to the heart of all my needs."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The staff seem either very busy or uninterested in their work. The doctor however while seeming vet serious couldn't be more secretly caring. I would not su..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff is laid back and appear to be unhappy with what they are doing. The Doctor does appear to be uninterested. Our first visit to 'meet and greet' (we changed..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my daughter in to see her and she has been amazingly helpful. She did appear a little serious at first, but so glad I didn't mistake this as ru..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "In case you're wondering why there are a few good ratings, please bear in mind that the are at least a dozen other Dr. Mary Hannas scattered all over, including..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend going elsewhere if you are in search of a family doctor. Dr. Hanna does not accept patients who need care because she does not want to do the..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She doesn't seem to care much for her patients, doesn't listen well and seems kind of lazy in terms of referencing you anywhere because it would require paperwo..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I moved fro Toronto where I had no problem with any of my doctors. Since I've live here in Dartmouth I have had three doctors all were at the same clinic and mo..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hannah is a top notch doctor, she is willing to go above and beyond to help her patients. She has not only been a doctor to me but a life coach---exactly wh..."

December 12, 2014