You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mary Hanna

Dr Hanna has been very good to me, treated me with respect. the receptionist need a attitude adjustment. Very rude, hangs up on you before you even get a chance to finish completing what you're trying to say....Staff not friendly / Not helpful/ No respect for the patients/ Just plain ''RUDE'' STAFF NEEDS a ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT !! FIND NEW STAFF TO HIRE , AND FIRE THE OLD

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My frist "meet and greet" with this physical wasn't the best experience, I am consider myself optimistic and was willing to give it another chance. She is very punctual, the language berrier is most difficult aspect, which I believe causes confusion during your visit. Her staff on the other hand, I found where not very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Her and her office are darn idots !!!!! They should be shut down

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The absolute worst doctor I've ever had to be treated by. Can't read forms, barely at the practice, gets offended by you seeking other Healthcare professionals advice, and will laugh in your face for no conceivable reason other than she doesn't understand what you are trying to convey. Fired her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

The staff seem either very busy or uninterested in their work. The doctor however while seeming vet serious couldn't be more secretly caring. I would not suggest for mental health issues though.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Staff is laid back and appear to be unhappy with what they are doing. The Doctor does appear to be uninterested. Our first visit to 'meet and greet' (we changed our family Doctor) was not a great experience. Appointment was at 2:30 pm and were called in at 3:45pm. Both staff and the Doctor were unconcerned. In the first meeting we expected that the routine height, weight, eye examination etc would be done. It was not. But the Doctor was polite. She is probably a person of few words but definitely not rude. Just hoping that our decision to change the family doctor is wise.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I recently took my daughter in to see her and she has been amazingly helpful. She did appear a little serious at first, but so glad I didn't mistake this as rudeness or not caring as some have suggested here. She couldn't be more opposite. We will definitely continue to see her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

In case you're wondering why there are a few good ratings, please bear in mind that the are at least a dozen other Dr. Mary Hannas scattered all over, including Ontaro, NY, CA, MA to name a few. I wonder if any of them got poor ratings because of this doctor in Halifax, Canada.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Mary Hanna's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hanna has been very good to me, treated me with respect. the receptionist need a attitude adjustment. Very rude, hangs up on you before you even get a chanc..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My frist "meet and greet" with this physical wasn't the best experience, I am consider myself optimistic and was willing to give it another chance. She is ver..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst Doctor and staff I've ever seen in my life, I wouldn't recommend this place to a flea. "

February 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Her and her office are darn idots !!!!! They should be shut down "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The absolute worst doctor I've ever had to be treated by. Can't read forms, barely at the practice, gets offended by you seeking other Healthcare professionals..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she is amazing. so compassionate and listens. Gets to the heart of all my needs."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The staff seem either very busy or uninterested in their work. The doctor however while seeming vet serious couldn't be more secretly caring. I would not su..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff is laid back and appear to be unhappy with what they are doing. The Doctor does appear to be uninterested. Our first visit to 'meet and greet' (we changed..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently took my daughter in to see her and she has been amazingly helpful. She did appear a little serious at first, but so glad I didn't mistake this as ru..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "In case you're wondering why there are a few good ratings, please bear in mind that the are at least a dozen other Dr. Mary Hannas scattered all over, including..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend going elsewhere if you are in search of a family doctor. Dr. Hanna does not accept patients who need care because she does not want to do the..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She doesn't seem to care much for her patients, doesn't listen well and seems kind of lazy in terms of referencing you anywhere because it would require paperwo..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I moved fro Toronto where I had no problem with any of my doctors. Since I've live here in Dartmouth I have had three doctors all were at the same clinic and mo..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hannah is a top notch doctor, she is willing to go above and beyond to help her patients. She has not only been a doctor to me but a life coach---exactly wh..."

December 12, 2014