Ratings for Dr. Mary Hanna

Dr Hanna is stunned my pregnant girlfriend was seeing her for the better part of her pregnancy and she complained about symptoms she had and wanted to get checked for infection but she went to another doctors a few weeks later and had the infection. Also didn't mention her thyroid was 12.5 when in fact it's only suppose to be 2.5 when pregnant. She also didn't put the test results in the system so we had no idea the results. Over all she shouldn't be a doctor because the things she didn't check could cause miscarriage and other problems. Don't waste your time seeing her cause she is stunned

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I've finally given up on Dr. Hanna. I used to be a patient of hers before the practice closed in late 2013. After a doctor at a nearby walk-in clinic let me know she was back, I returned to Dr. Hanna since I figured she'd accept me since I had been a patient before. For the most part she's been fine since then. She's not the warmest doctor by any stretch, but it hasn't bothered me much since I've mostly seen her just for prescription refills lately. What does bother me is the last minute cancellations and lack of transparency with her schedule. My wife had a similar problem with her when she tried to come in as a walk-in - she was told to come back in an hour while the office took a dinner break, only to be told when she came back at the designated time that the office wasn't taking walk-ins. My last two appointments have been disasters as well. My appointment in April, which I had booked three months in advance (prescription refill, general check-up) was cancelled with only three days notice. I was called and told that Dr. Hanna had decided to work every other weekend, so they would have to reschedule. Rude. The last straw was this past weekend. After booking another appointment three months in advance, I walked out to her office this Saturday for my appointment only to find the office CLOSED with a note about revised hours for the long weekend. There was no call or anything to notify me. I managed to get in as a walk-in when the office re-opened. She questioned me when I asked if she could put a refill on my prescription this time, and I explained that I was down to just one dose and I was concerned about getting screwed over by another last minute cancellation. I told her about the closed office and she asked when I had come. I told her it was Saturday and she laughed "it was a long weekend". I got irate and almost left without my prescription, she seemingly missed the part where I said it was an appointment, not a walk-in. When I explained the situation again, she showed me on her computer that she had no appointments booked that day. I know for a fact that it was the right day because I called a few weeks earlier and her office confirmed the date for me. Later I found my booking notice card with the same date printed, so the appointment was in the system at some point, but got deleted recently without any attempt to contact me. It's simply not worth putting up with her disorganization, lack of bedside manner, and seeming disregard for her patients, and I've decided not to return to her practice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Does anyone really read or act on these comments? If yes, half of the family doctors including Mary Hanna would be without a license to practice. This doctor is pretty mediocre, poor communication skills and her STAFF IS PATHETIC! One of them is a smoker and she pops out of the office every now and then and comes back reeking of smoke stink. Silver lining in these dark clouds is Holly. She is courteous.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I went in to a walk in today because I am 23 and haven't had a period in 2 years. I was really concerned and clearly upset, Dr. Hanna just stared at me when I told her why I was there, and than said "ok?". I uncomfortably explained that my mother and my first cousin on my mother's side have both had cancer and I'm just nervous. She proceeded to tell me "that isn't how that works. And I'm here for people for emergencies. You are not an emergency, why are you here?" I tried my best not to cry, and explained that my family doctor is not in my area and I wanted to see someone. She was so rude to me and made me feel like I didn't matter and that she did not care about my health at all.. I left in tears and I refuse to go back... I wouldn't ever recommend this doctor to anyone..

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Staff is very rude. Doctor is not in several times. Appointments are hard to get. Capital Health should shut down this REGENCY PARK Family Service.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Hanna has been very good to me, treated me with respect. the receptionist need a attitude adjustment. Very rude, hangs up on you before you even get a chance to finish completing what you're trying to say....Staff not friendly / Not helpful/ No respect for the patients/ Just plain ''RUDE'' STAFF NEEDS a ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT !! FIND NEW STAFF TO HIRE , AND FIRE THE OLD

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My frist "meet and greet" with this physical wasn't the best experience, I am consider myself optimistic and was willing to give it another chance. She is very punctual, the language berrier is most difficult aspect, which I believe causes confusion during your visit. Her staff on the other hand, I found where not very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Worst Doctor and staff I've ever seen in my life, I wouldn't recommend this place to a flea.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Her and her office are darn idots !!!!! They should be shut down

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The absolute worst doctor I've ever had to be treated by. Can't read forms, barely at the practice, gets offended by you seeking other Healthcare professionals advice, and will laugh in your face for no conceivable reason other than she doesn't understand what you are trying to convey. Fired her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016