Ratings for Dr. Mary Hanna

I went in to a walk in today because I am 23 and haven't had a period in 2 years. I was really concerned and clearly upset, Dr. Hanna just stared at me when I told her why I was there, and than said "ok?". I uncomfortably explained that my mother and my first cousin on my mother's side have both had cancer and I'm just nervous. She proceeded to tell me "that isn't how that works. And I'm here for people for emergencies. You are not an emergency, why are you here?" I tried my best not to cry, and explained that my family doctor is not in my area and I wanted to see someone. She was so rude to me and made me feel like I didn't matter and that she did not care about my health at all.. I left in tears and I refuse to go back... I wouldn't ever recommend this doctor to anyone..

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Staff is very rude. Doctor is not in several times. Appointments are hard to get. Capital Health should shut down this REGENCY PARK Family Service.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Hanna has been very good to me, treated me with respect. the receptionist need a attitude adjustment. Very rude, hangs up on you before you even get a chance to finish completing what you're trying to say....Staff not friendly / Not helpful/ No respect for the patients/ Just plain ''RUDE'' STAFF NEEDS a ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT !! FIND NEW STAFF TO HIRE , AND FIRE THE OLD

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My frist "meet and greet" with this physical wasn't the best experience, I am consider myself optimistic and was willing to give it another chance. She is very punctual, the language berrier is most difficult aspect, which I believe causes confusion during your visit. Her staff on the other hand, I found where not very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Worst Doctor and staff I've ever seen in my life, I wouldn't recommend this place to a flea.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Her and her office are darn idots !!!!! They should be shut down

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

The absolute worst doctor I've ever had to be treated by. Can't read forms, barely at the practice, gets offended by you seeking other Healthcare professionals advice, and will laugh in your face for no conceivable reason other than she doesn't understand what you are trying to convey. Fired her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

she is amazing. so compassionate and listens. Gets to the heart of all my needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

The staff seem either very busy or uninterested in their work. The doctor however while seeming vet serious couldn't be more secretly caring. I would not suggest for mental health issues though.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Staff is laid back and appear to be unhappy with what they are doing. The Doctor does appear to be uninterested. Our first visit to 'meet and greet' (we changed our family Doctor) was not a great experience. Appointment was at 2:30 pm and were called in at 3:45pm. Both staff and the Doctor were unconcerned. In the first meeting we expected that the routine height, weight, eye examination etc would be done. It was not. But the Doctor was polite. She is probably a person of few words but definitely not rude. Just hoping that our decision to change the family doctor is wise.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015