Ratings for Dr. Heather Lemon

Dr. Lemon and her staff are amazing!! My son just graduated OIT with them and we are so grateful for their guidance and expertise. They have given us so much freedom!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr lemon was great, very very very very very professional

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Lemon is professional, courteous and very caring. Her staff are second to none.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Great Doctor. Excellent bedside manners, and also really great with my son who is 7 years old. l am also a healthcare proffesional, and l wish more healthcare providers had her proffessionalism, caring attitude and bedside manners. She also seems pretty knowledgeable in her field. We waited 8 months to see her, but it was worth the wait! Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

We have been patiently waiting to see Dr L amd it was so worth it. My son is 4 and she was so great with him. In 20 mins she was able to reaolve concerns I had for over a year. Fantastic doctor and her admin support was just as helpful, patient and gentle with my son. Great team

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Lemon is amazing. She's so knowledgable and kind to my 3 years old baby. My daughter took away Dr. Lemon's stethoscope when she was examining her, she let my little one listen to her heartbeat instead. She was very gentle with her. Her assistant was very sweet too. Our appointment was right on time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Wonderful doctor who REALLY listens and cares about her patients. One of the best doctors I have met with. Wish I could rate her higher than 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

She is very knowledgeable, patient and personable. Excellent bed-side manner with my 8 year old daughter. We got more information and guidance with her in one appointment, than in all the appointments we had with a previous doctor. So happy that we found Dr. Lemon. We highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

hilarious, wonderful and smart woman. she takes the time to listen and seems to legitimately care about her patients. i never felt rushed - she listened to my concerns fully. she made me feel like my kids health was important to her. highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Lemon is one of the best doctors I have met to date - I have been under her care for 3 years. She listens, is knowledgeable, extremely thorough and personable. I also love her receptionist Tara who is always kind and helpful when I am at the office for my allergy injections.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018