Ratings for Dr. Nicole Barre

I fully agree with all the other patients. Simply the best family doctor I ever had!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Dr.Barre is hands down the best doctor. She is knowledgeable, caring and absolutely thorough! I feel so lucky to have her as my GP! She has a great staff and the clinic is always on time for appointments.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr. Barre is always patient and attentive in an appointment. She is knowledgeable and helpful and will refer me to a specialist when necessary.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Barre is an excellent family doctor. She is thoughtful, thorough and caring . We are so grateful to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

We have been very impressed with Dr. Barre. She takes care of my kids. Takes extra time when needed.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Nicole Barre is a kind, caring and compassionate doctor, a G.P. who listens. A young doctor caring for young families as well as seniors. She is not jaded. She accomodates the patient wherever possible, being extremely helpful. Not a diagnostician, she will refer when necessary. She has a team of good young women at the front desk.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

I feel so fortunate that I found Dr Barre when she began in her practice and I became her patient. She not only has caring, compassionate and knowledgeable in her care throughout the years, but she was exceptional at being attentive to the needs of my elderly mom who recently passed away.. I am so grateful to have such a great GP.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have been Dr. Barre's patient for over 5 years and her care is exceptional. She is so easy to talk to, she listens and doesn't rush out time and she is so compassionate, thorough and professional. I would highly recommend her and her whole team at Ambleside Medical.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Barre is a wonderful doctor. She is thorough and willing to work with her patients to find a solution to their health challenges that fits the need. I know she is there when I need her and willing to adjust her day if I have an urgent need.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I feel very lucky to have Dr. Barre as my GP. She is patient and very thorough. When she took a short leave for pregnancy, she had very good, knowledgeable doctors to replace her. Her staff is very efficient and will make an extra effort if you have an urgent need for an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015