Ratings for Dr. R. Ziegler

Dr ziegler was my family doctor from 1980 until he retired. i miss him, I loved him and his sense of humour. Best doctor I have ever had! Most compassionate, caring person I have had the honour to know.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Fabulous doctor, kind, compassionate and caring person. I miss him now that he's retired!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Ziegler was by far the most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I have known. I was heartbroken when he retired. He was our entire family's doctor from 1973 to his retirement

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Zieglers from 1980 until he retired and moved down east. I still miss him to this day. He was always on time, always caring, very knowledgeable and just the best doctor you could ever have.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

He was our family Dr when we lived in Calgary from about 1973-'83, and I still miss him and think he's the best doctor anyone could ever have. He has "privileges" at ALL the hospitals, most have no time or inclination to visit their patients in hospital. He always makes you feel as though he all the time in the world for you, others have their hand on the door half the time. GREAT DOCTOR! I moved away in '84 so have no idea what his staff is like & that's why I can't guarantee the scores for staff and punctuality - but I'll bet they're a happy bunch as Dr. Zeigler has a great sense of humour. If you're lucky enough to get him as your g.p., keep him! I wish I could have.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Very funny and upbeat. I went in with a swollen eye and even though it was unpleasant to have my eyelid lifted up backwards to have a closer look his demeanor made me completely comfortable. He had the kid in the next room in stitches.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011