Ratings for Dr. Scott Smith

I find the use of these websites and any website that is anonymous useless. Of all the patients a doctor will see it is usually the disgruntled that will take the time out to fill this out. If you look at the other ratings I find it interesting that if you have a bad experience with a doctor the punctuality is also rate as 1. Non the less of all the patients doctor Smith sees it appears very few are upset with him or there would be more entries. I have had Dr. Smith as our family doctor for 5 years and I find him refreshing with a sense of humor. Not your typical doctor. He has been great with our kids and my wife and I. Oh and yes he is very punctual.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I went through 5 doctors at this clinic until seeing Dr. Smith. He is great with my 4yo who is nervous around doctors, and answers any questions I have and explains issues in terms a non-dr can understand. He is always smiling and always friendly. He came highly recommended by everyone I had talked to in town, especially parents with young kids. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

A free with all the bad things that have been said. He doesn't give a rats what's wrong, and is very rude and inconsiderate. Needs to seek another profession.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Completely unwilling to help or listen. Im not sure why this man is even a doctor. He definitely needs to be reviewed by the medical board.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Very helpful and considerate, engaging and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He is the worst Doctor I've ever had the misfortune of being a patient of. He is rude; does not listen, and has no empathy or understanding. He belittled me and tried to put all my previously diagnosed medically problems to depression. Yah...I did feel blue but only after seeing him. Stay away if you value both your mental and physical health.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

This Doctor should actually be reviewed. He is absolutely rude. Doesn't know how to listen. Also has no idea who his patients are. As he told me to see my family doctor...You IDIOT...YOU ARE MY FAMILY DOCTOR... or shall I say were. As Iam now getting a lawyer

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Upon taking my husband in he mocked and made fun of him and the use of health link, sent us home with a huge misdiagnosis and advice that could have led to a lot of complications

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Both my husband and I have met with Dr. Smith on several occasions. We both found him to be quite rude. He acted as if we wasted his time and said he couldn't do anything for us. When my husband fell on ice and I took him to emergency, Dr. Smith misdiagnosed his xray on his ribs and later in the day another doctor called to say that my husband did, in fact, have a broken rib(s). If we can help it, we will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I find Dr. Smith engaging, open to discussion regarding my ailments and conditions. When he's examined me I do not feel uncomfortable being completely honest about how I feel. He remembers my concerns and conditions from previous visits as well as my life situations which definitely weigh in on how I deal with them. Both my children (10 and 15 both girls) find him comfortable to talk to, and they feel he really listens to their concerns. He also remembers their interests and engages them in conversation. I consider myself lucky to have found him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011