Ratings for Dr. Dale Macdonald

Fantastic doctor - plain and simple. He explains things better than any other doctor I've been to in the past, and never limits me to a single complaint

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Thanks Dr Macdonald for all the knee know how! You have given me the best support to get back to normal after ACL surgery, and the brace is sure a help! I would and actively do refer anyone with knee, ACL or running issues to your clinic!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

A speedy alternative to waiting on the public system for a surgical referral. Exceptional service, staff and full spectrum care. Great job Dr. Dale and staff!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

After bouncing around between various chiropractors and physiotherapists for years, Dr. Dale diagnosed my injury and provided treatment that got me running at a level that I wasn't able to run at for years. Would and have recommended him to may of my friends with running injuries.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Macdonald is a fantastic chiropractor! His knowledge is outstanding and he has a great personality, so is very easy to talk to! He also does ART, which I have found helpful on more than one occasion!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had been to other chiropractors in the past, but after a serious neck and nerve issue I was referred to Dr. MacDonald. In the space of a week he had me undergo some aggressive therapy that had me feeling so much better that I was able to still take part on a golf vacation. Since then I have been seeing him regularly and I find him a great person to talk to about our general interest such as cars. His treatments on me have always worked and that is the best thing I can say about him - I know I will get treated right and I will feel better when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Dale MacDonald is exceptionally knowledgable, not only in his field but in seemingly any topic he approaches. His ability to pick up our conversation where we left off and to speak to my interests is very honouring. This in addition to his staff being very friendly and welcoming, I truly enjoy the overall ambiance and feel like a true friend of the clinic. As for punctuality and helpfulness, Dr. MacDonald's desire to hear and answer every question without ever rushing through the appointment speaks to his heart for the people in his practice. I never feel like just a paycheque and therefore I have grace with Dr. Dale because I know he is serving his patients well.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Terrific experience overall. His front staff are friendly and were really helpful. Dr. Macdonald was patient and his treatment got me running again in 3 visits.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I feel so relieved to have met Dr. MacDonald. After getting nowhere with my family doctor, I was referred to his Knee Clinic. He took his time with me, and was so clear in his diagnosis and explanation to me that for the first time in over two years I finally knew what was truly wrong. A few treatments with him, a consult with their physio and a custom knee brace and my knee feels the best it has in a LONG time. I only wish I'd heard about him earlier. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Macdonald is a wonderful Dr. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He is pleasant and easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013