Ratings for Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale has done amazing work on my feet. I am back hiking and dancing. Pain-free and enjoying life to the fullest. Thank you Dr. Dale.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dale is a great knowledgable doctor. I indeed will be the first to say I think he is great. He has helped me with various ailments. However - the overbooking and agonizing 20 min wait times is becoming too much of a habit for my liking. I have been searching for another chiropractor. Sorry Dale! Just can't wait around 20 to 30 minutes when I've booked an appointment. My time is important too.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Above and beyond for treatment, knowledge and care. I recommend Dr. Dale over anyone else in the province.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

His knee exam is so far beyond anything I had experienced before, and I have seen a LOT of people for my knees. Far and away the most knowledgeable doctor I have seen. He's funny too!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Fantastic doctor - plain and simple. He explains things better than any other doctor I've been to in the past, and never limits me to a single complaint

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Thanks Dr Macdonald for all the knee know how! You have given me the best support to get back to normal after ACL surgery, and the brace is sure a help! I would and actively do refer anyone with knee, ACL or running issues to your clinic!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

A speedy alternative to waiting on the public system for a surgical referral. Exceptional service, staff and full spectrum care. Great job Dr. Dale and staff!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

After bouncing around between various chiropractors and physiotherapists for years, Dr. Dale diagnosed my injury and provided treatment that got me running at a level that I wasn't able to run at for years. Would and have recommended him to may of my friends with running injuries.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Macdonald is a fantastic chiropractor! His knowledge is outstanding and he has a great personality, so is very easy to talk to! He also does ART, which I have found helpful on more than one occasion!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had been to other chiropractors in the past, but after a serious neck and nerve issue I was referred to Dr. MacDonald. In the space of a week he had me undergo some aggressive therapy that had me feeling so much better that I was able to still take part on a golf vacation. Since then I have been seeing him regularly and I find him a great person to talk to about our general interest such as cars. His treatments on me have always worked and that is the best thing I can say about him - I know I will get treated right and I will feel better when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014