Ratings for Dr. Michelle Carlson

I have been going to Dr. Carlson for servrral years now. I wouldn't dream of going to someone else for work unless of course she advised me to. My fear of going to the dentist had gone from 10+ to a 3. We can work with that. - Donna Martin

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Carlson and her staff to anyone. She has been our family dentist for over 10 years, and we won't consider going anywhere else. She is very gentle, caring and patient with my kids and with those of us adults who are anxious about going to see a dentist. Dr. Carlson and her staff make me feel welcome every time, and they treat me like a family member. That means a lot to me.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I am very happy with the work Dr. Michelle has done on my teeth, Dr. Michelle has done a great job, she is very friendly and a great dentist. The staff is caring, even helped me to relax, by holding my shoulder, at a root canal. I have always been looked after right on my scheduled appointment time.would highly recommend this dental clinic.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I would not recommend this office to anyone. The office here is really disorganized at times. I went there a check up last year and the nurse said I might need to have my wisdom teeth out but that she would have the doctor call me back about it, apparently she was too busy to talk with me then. I waited for a week and then followed up and they had no idea what I was talking about. Last time I was there though, I must have gotten the rudest nurse in the building. Her and Dr. Carlson proceeded to criticize my oral hygiene as if I wasn't sitting right there. It was really embarrassing and made me feel really unconformable. My hygiene is not perfect but its not as though they found any cavities, regardless though it is uncalled for. I felt as though they were treating my like a child. They were highly unprofessional and I will never go back there. On another note, this place is quite expensive and they do not discuss charges before hand so beware if your insurance is not 100% coverage.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011