Ratings for Dr. Otis Wang

I was referred to Otis after a football injury and required a syndesmosis and lateral ligament ankle reconstruction. Otis explained my injury, the surgery, complications and outcome extremely well and I felt I was in excellent hands the entire time. His staff were wonderful, friendly and helpful at all times and I felt everything was organised. My operation went so well, my recovery was well ahead of time and I put a lot of that to the great post-operative experience. Considering how busy surgeons can be I feel as though Otis was the utmost professional at all times and put me on a timely surgery list to avoid delays. Thank you to Otis and his team for their care.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Dr Otis did a great job on my archilles he was confident and caring which made my procedure much easier. Excellent surgeon I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Otis Wang is a professional doctor He is very honest to you and he will be totally help you the best way possible I've built up a friendship with Otis since the first date I met him 2016 Dec I appreciate his help and what he's done for me He listens to any concerns you have He has never rushed me thru the door he's taken time with me I've enjoyed dealing with Otis and appreciate his expertise in his knowledge on all my difficulties I have in my foot I would definitely ring Otis again to perform.surgery on me He's there to help after the surgery and he really wants to listen to.you also. Otis I would refer you totally and I've enjoyed your character personality when dealing with me. Thank you for yr help and honesty along the way Thank you so much for getting me to give up smoking for the operation I had in July 2017 Thank you

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I have had Mr. Wang, operate on me twice, my ankle and my knee. He has saved my career twice. His consultations are professional and very clear & helpful. I feel very fortunate to have had him look after me. Excellent, 5 star service.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had an ankle reconstruction and tendon repair in August 2014. Otis was recommended by a friend who is a surgeons assistant and I couldn't have been happier. The surgery went well and by following his rehabilitation program with my physio I was back to full sports activities in no times. Otis was very caring, knowledgeable and down to earth. I can definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I had double bunion and bunionette surgery. I'm in my 5th week post op and am progressing very well. In my 4th week I had an infection, due to my immune compromised body. Dr Wang was a phone call away, I was able to send photos to his staff rather than going in to see him. The scars are very neat and slowly fading. I am walking, still in my ortho shoe. I still have some swelling, but I was told that it would take up to a year for the swelling to completely dissapear. His bedside manner was fantastic! A very caring, funny and down to earth Dr with so much patience. I highly recommend Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

It is 6 months since urgent surgery was performed by Otis Wang after my accident which resulted in a fracture. Physiotherapists and GPs alike have since complimented my on the excellent scar and my strength for which I must thank Otis Wang and his team. In addition Otis Wang offered excellent post-operative support when I reacted badly to medication and follow up was excellent. I cannot thank Otis Wang enough for my current mobility, thanks to his surgical skill. I highly recommend Otis Wang.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Wang has been exceptional. I required double bunion and bunionette surgery and was recommended by multiple friends and medical staff to see Dr. Wang. Throughout my procedure, Dr Wang has been caring, funny, honest, extremely patient (as I had many questions) and of course exhibited exceptional skill/knowledge. Dr. Wang and his staff are extremely prompt with queries (via phone and email) and will bend over backwards for patients. It has been 6 weeks post op, and my scars are near perfect, I am walking and driving with ease and hope to commence running in the near future. I highly recommend Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My daughter is a dancer and required ankle surgery in December. Otis was recommended to us and I am thankful that we chose him to perform the surgery. He is a very sincere, caring and fun guy. His knowledge and empathy is exceptional. I explained that my daughter needed to have the surgery as soon as possible so that she could recover over the summer break. As busy as Otis was he made sure that he could fit her in to his busy schedule. Otis talked to us in simple terms which we could understand. He put us at ease from our very first visit. I would highly recommend Otis to anyone who requires orthopedic surgery. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

In December 2015 I underwent an operation of my right ankle with Mr Wang, he used plates for this surgery and left a perfectly straight scar. My time with my injury was made much more bearable due to the expertise, knowledge and helpfulness of Otis. I also had a second surgery in December 2016 with Otis in order to remove the plates out of my right ankle. Not only was Otis extremely helpful with my recovery, his ability as a surgeon is elite, and he ensures you are okay after surgery and talks to you with respect and makes you feel cared for. During the appointments, Otis gives you enough time to ask questions, and makes sure that you are clear on all details and are happy with the healing or surgery processes. My experience with Otis was extremely positive and I honestly could not recommend him highly enough! Cannot thank him enough for everything.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017