Ratings for Dr. Otis Wang

I have had Mr. Wang, operate on me twice, my ankle and my knee. He has saved my career twice. His consultations are professional and very clear & helpful. I feel very fortunate to have had him look after me. Excellent, 5 star service.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had an ankle reconstruction and tendon repair in August 2014. Otis was recommended by a friend who is a surgeons assistant and I couldn't have been happier. The surgery went well and by following his rehabilitation program with my physio I was back to full sports activities in no times. Otis was very caring, knowledgeable and down to earth. I can definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I had double bunion and bunionette surgery. I'm in my 5th week post op and am progressing very well. In my 4th week I had an infection, due to my immune compromised body. Dr Wang was a phone call away, I was able to send photos to his staff rather than going in to see him. The scars are very neat and slowly fading. I am walking, still in my ortho shoe. I still have some swelling, but I was told that it would take up to a year for the swelling to completely dissapear. His bedside manner was fantastic! A very caring, funny and down to earth Dr with so much patience. I highly recommend Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

It is 6 months since urgent surgery was performed by Otis Wang after my accident which resulted in a fracture. Physiotherapists and GPs alike have since complimented my on the excellent scar and my strength for which I must thank Otis Wang and his team. In addition Otis Wang offered excellent post-operative support when I reacted badly to medication and follow up was excellent. I cannot thank Otis Wang enough for my current mobility, thanks to his surgical skill. I highly recommend Otis Wang.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Wang has been exceptional. I required double bunion and bunionette surgery and was recommended by multiple friends and medical staff to see Dr. Wang. Throughout my procedure, Dr Wang has been caring, funny, honest, extremely patient (as I had many questions) and of course exhibited exceptional skill/knowledge. Dr. Wang and his staff are extremely prompt with queries (via phone and email) and will bend over backwards for patients. It has been 6 weeks post op, and my scars are near perfect, I am walking and driving with ease and hope to commence running in the near future. I highly recommend Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My daughter is a dancer and required ankle surgery in December. Otis was recommended to us and I am thankful that we chose him to perform the surgery. He is a very sincere, caring and fun guy. His knowledge and empathy is exceptional. I explained that my daughter needed to have the surgery as soon as possible so that she could recover over the summer break. As busy as Otis was he made sure that he could fit her in to his busy schedule. Otis talked to us in simple terms which we could understand. He put us at ease from our very first visit. I would highly recommend Otis to anyone who requires orthopedic surgery. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

In December 2015 I underwent an operation of my right ankle with Mr Wang, he used plates for this surgery and left a perfectly straight scar. My time with my injury was made much more bearable due to the expertise, knowledge and helpfulness of Otis. I also had a second surgery in December 2016 with Otis in order to remove the plates out of my right ankle. Not only was Otis extremely helpful with my recovery, his ability as a surgeon is elite, and he ensures you are okay after surgery and talks to you with respect and makes you feel cared for. During the appointments, Otis gives you enough time to ask questions, and makes sure that you are clear on all details and are happy with the healing or surgery processes. My experience with Otis was extremely positive and I honestly could not recommend him highly enough! Cannot thank him enough for everything.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

In July 2014, you undertook an operation on my left ankle, to fuse together the main ankle joints within the ankle. This had come about because of long-term injury I’d had from my younger days and the ankle gradually becoming more painful to walk on causing ever decreasing lack of mobility. After several consultations and planning, the operation took place quite successfully with me taking about 3 months of recovery. This I was not as well prepared for personally but did learn to cope with not being able to put any weight on my left ankle because of the bone fusion taking place and the need to strengthen. Since that time, I’ve gradually increased my mobility to the point where I undertook a long walk in Western Australia between Cape Naturalist to Cape Lewin successfully in November 2015. I have nothing but praise and admiration for the work that you did on my ankle the result being extremely positive. My wife and I go dancing every week and have no trouble is doing all the necessary turns and movements within Old-Time dancing. I can highly recommend to anyone your approach prior to the operation, during the operation and thereafter. It can be quite an ordeal, but the result in my case was very successful. Thank you once again for giving me for freedom in my ankle and able to enjoy the later years of my life doing the things that I have planned to do.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Excellent communication skills are a notable from Itis Wang whose calm and empathetic manner was immediately reassuring after my accident and again after surgery. Compliments on the post-surgery visit which was real team approach. with nurse, physiotherapist and surgeon working together. Thank to Mr Wang and receptionist to for quick and reliable answers to post-operative questions. Meanwhile, the compliments keep coming on the excellent, neat scar. Thanks so much. I cannot speak highly enough of Otis Wang.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Extremely happy with Otis. A fantastic surgeon and a great experience all round. Highly knowledgable, very sincere and a great peoples person. I would highly recommend Otis to anyone who is in need, one of the best out there.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016