Ratings for Dr. Colin MacLeod

I could not walk for 2 days after my last visit with Dr. McLeod. I can no longer dance, run or jump, things I could do before I saw the doctor. Both my husband and I filed formal complaints with the college. Please please this doctor is just not qualified enough. Even the college acknowledged he did not have all his basic requirements. I do not understand how he became a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

polite and friendly staff, never had to wait, fit me in when I was late, explained everything about my problem and how to solve it.I saw Colin MacLeod- he has an intuitive feel for locked joints and muscle spasms etc. After each visit I found relief from mobility and pain problems. No awkward moments. Clean comfortable waiting room and office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

In addition to fixing my back and neck, he has fixed my wrist,finger, knee twice, toe, and my hip even feels better. Seems to be able to find and fix many joint problems. He even helped me breathe easier after having a locked upper rib bone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011