Ratings for Dr. Akhtar Hameed

Very poor medical doctor, unnecessary surgery with complications. My next doctor begged me to sue him which I did not but probably should have.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I highly recommend doc hameed because he is super cautious and is very helpful with any and all questions and concerns that you might have, now its true that you might wait for a while to see him but i would much rather wait than to deal with a doctor that looks at you like a dollar sign. I have had two children that doc hameed has delievered and i am pregnant with number three it has been a high risk threatening miscarriage the whole time and he has been extremely wonderful easing my concerns and taking extra precautions. If you want a safe and healty pregnancy go see doc hammeed...

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr. Hameed is one of the best OB/GYNS I have seen in quite a while! No he's not always on time but if you could show me any doctor thats always on time, i would probably have a heart attack!! He is very Smart! He cares about his patients so thats why he is verytough on them! He just wants the best for you! I would recommend him to anyone.. And the people that dont have a sense of humor are more than likely the ones that complain about him! Also the patients that dont really care about themselves and their own health are the ones that get mad and say rude stuff about him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Hameed is on my top 3 list for doctors. He is hilarious, and he does his job right. Whoever says he is bad, you are out of your senseless mind. He's like a best friend at the doctor's office. He is very caring and very kind. If you aren't a patient of his, you might want to consider a visit to his office. I guarantee he'll provide care, great advice, and a great comedy show! Haha.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

he was mean after i had my c section he mad me cry my blood presure was high because it was a high risk pregnancy and yelled at me, threatened that my insurance wouldn't cover my bills if i didnt do exactly what he said and stay for another 4 days after i had already been there for 5 days. Then he demanded a picture of my baby for his wall. I left after talking to the nurse and her telling me he didnt have me on any special orders that would reqire me to stay and he had done other mothers the same way in the past. The next day i had an appointment with a heart doctor and my blood presure was already lower and by the 2nd day it was normal.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Its hit or miss on how fast you'll be seen, but he's an awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable and friendly. He's one of the few doctors with a sense of humor. I totally trust him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Akhtar Hameed's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1971)