Ratings for Dr. Cyril Joseph

I used to hate dentists! until I went to Dr Joseph of course. He truly does care about all his patients! I can say he's the best dentist I've been to and I've been to a lot. He truly wants the best outcome possible for you and works hard to get it. Even if he's super busy he still manages to make you feel like your his only patient. He goes over everything with you so no surprises there.. and the ladies in the front are very helpful , they even do payment for some whos in pain but cant afford the treatments. when I went they even let me chose how much I would pay and when which was perfect. the office is a little outdated but clean. I would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Did several small fillings they keep falling out, one to two weeks later, he replaces them each time now on the 3rd go round as of today.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

the staff & Dr. Joseph make a fantastic first impression, warm & friendly, all of them. though, the office and treatment rooms were cluttered and messy... borderline trashy. yikes.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Not only is he all the above, he is a very caring person. he does not like seeing you in pain and will do anything he can to make you feel better. Now, his staff is just as understanding as he is. I adore the way they will work with you if you find yourself in pain and between pay checks. All I can say is that they make a great team. I would not take my mouth anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

good in every way / pleased with my treatment. had a root canal that was totally painless. He is a very caring man

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

very good,friendly doctor.he explained everything before starting.good staff.very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011