Ratings for Dr. Judy Fernando

I was dissappointed when I followed this Doctor from a northern suburb' s clinic where I found her to be friendly and helpful to her new Hamilton clinic where I have experienced her service as inconsistent and unprofessional. From my experience this new clinic is a business for industrial medicine. I would not recommend as a family GP

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I visited this Doctor at a suburbsn clinic years ago and found her friendly and helpful however when I visited her at her new Hamilton clinic my experiences were inconsistent. I was not impressed with her manner when my 13 year old son became anxious during a vaccination consult. I found it unprofessional when her husband/ receptionist called me in my car five minutes after I left an appointment to tell me I was no longer eligible for bulkbilling. My final visit after that reinforced that her manner no longer instilled my trust as a patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Judy Fernando is fantastic doctor. She is very caring and very good. I will recommend her heighley.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Judy Fernando is very professional . She would not let system been used . She will explained things black and white . If people don't like her means something wrong with them . They don't deserve to see her . Go somewhere else rather than winging .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

not a nice person - shocking bedside manner - why are we paying her to be so unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Negligent doctor. I told a few friends about my poor experience there. Judy personally made a threatening phone call to me today about a review I did not write, demanding I take it down. Very unprofessional behaviour.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Not a friendly kid doctor. She gets everything wrong. Just worried about money now paitents . Can't handle little kids how are they meant to get checked than??

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I am so very glad that I have found Dr. JUDY Fernando, one appt. seems to be the end of my problems, not like the others that I had to make several visits with no proper satisfaction!!! Worth her weight in Gold!!! Now I have recommended her to everyone in need of Any medical problem, she is your first & sometimes only stop!!! But if you have to see a specialist, she has done her homework & sends you to the appropriate ones. She monitors everything about you, with necessary reminders. Some GP's don't even check your blood pressure unless requested,as I said Go once & see her, you will not regret it!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

The Best G.P ever! Takes my B.P Check, My cholestrol Levels, My Weight, changes my medications according to my Health changes, most importantly Listens and Does not Rush u thru with an eye on the clock like most G.Ps Today and always Smiling, so much so u feel better already.I reccommend her to everyone as I had bad services from other G.Ps for the last 21 Years, So thankgod I found a Gem

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011