Ratings for Dr. Upesh Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan has been professional, helpful and listens to me, what more can I ask for?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Would recommend Dr. Chauhan, been going to him since 2010. He was the one that talked to me and guided me with having health issues due to school and lets just say having to deal with certain people. He is the only doctor that I am comfortable talking to. He is very helpful

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was very please with my consultation and would Recommend Dr Chauhan as he was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

It was what he wanted, and he proscribed me pills that made me incredibly sick. then avoided our appointments with me for four months. Just to tell me he is dropping me AND my son as a patient because I refused to take these pills. He will take me back as soon as i agree to them again.

Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Chauhan likes to argue with his patients. It has to be his way or the highway. We tried explaining our side and he does not want to listen. Continuously brushing us off.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr.Chauan removed a dark spot on my face and left a large ugly scar that I am stuck with for the rest of my life. He does not seem to care about his patients at all. Just in it for the money. He even complained when he had to come to the ER. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Have had many experiences with Doctors not being able to get to the roots of my problems. Dr. C was thorough and found multiple issues other docs missed. Very good!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

he is a model doctor; knowledgeable, kind, articulate and focused. He studies the patient thoroughly, listens to him/her, and takes a holistic approach in diagnosing one's problem. Certainly not a Tylenol doctor. He is an asset to the people of Innisfail and area. he is my doctor, and I live in Red Deer!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

This doctor is attentive and concerned for his patients welfare.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013