Ratings for Dr. Upesh Chauhan

Dr. Chauhan has been our family doctor for numerous years and has always been terrific ! He listens when we speak, shares his knowledge in terms understandable to us, shows compassion and cares about his patients. Reception and nurses are always calming and efficient offering a smile that makes a difference in peoples' day. Thank you !!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have always had a medley of health issues and have seen my fair share of doctors so I know a good doctor when I see one. I have gone to Dr. Chauhan for years now and I don't honestly think there is a better doctor out there than him. He takes the time to listen to all your concerns and takes each and every one into account when deciding what would be the best course of action to help you. He isn't a pill pusher, he doesn't rush to get you out of his office as quick as possible and will take time out of his day to phone you back and answer questions you have when you aren't able to see him in person. He is so kind just like all the staff in that office. Receptionists are just as wonderful as well as his assisting nurse Diane who is exceptional as well.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Chauhan has been professional, helpful and listens to me, what more can I ask for?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Would recommend Dr. Chauhan, been going to him since 2010. He was the one that talked to me and guided me with having health issues due to school and lets just say having to deal with certain people. He is the only doctor that I am comfortable talking to. He is very helpful

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I was very please with my consultation and would Recommend Dr Chauhan as he was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

It was what he wanted, and he proscribed me pills that made me incredibly sick. then avoided our appointments with me for four months. Just to tell me he is dropping me AND my son as a patient because I refused to take these pills. He will take me back as soon as i agree to them again.

Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Chauhan likes to argue with his patients. It has to be his way or the highway. We tried explaining our side and he does not want to listen. Continuously brushing us off.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr.Chauan removed a dark spot on my face and left a large ugly scar that I am stuck with for the rest of my life. He does not seem to care about his patients at all. Just in it for the money. He even complained when he had to come to the ER. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2016

Have had many experiences with Doctors not being able to get to the roots of my problems. Dr. C was thorough and found multiple issues other docs missed. Very good!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

he is a model doctor; knowledgeable, kind, articulate and focused. He studies the patient thoroughly, listens to him/her, and takes a holistic approach in diagnosing one's problem. Certainly not a Tylenol doctor. He is an asset to the people of Innisfail and area. he is my doctor, and I live in Red Deer!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014