Ratings for Dr. Carla Hunter-Galbraith

She argued with me and wouldn't listen to my concerns at all. After my 2nd visit I done with this supposed dr!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Hunter failed to address my chronic condition. I have a immune system disorder. Without consulting my rheumatologist, Dr. Hunters instructed her staff to give me multiple immunizations in one sitting. My disease flared after 2 years of quiet. I changed doctors immediately. I do not recommend Dr. Hunter for many reasons, including her lack of treating patients as individual persons, with individual problems.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

This doctor's bio describes being in partnership with patients but this is not at all correct. She lacks knowledge of chronic conditions and when unfamiliar with a condition or medication, she will not refer to a more knowledgeable provider. My experience is typical for her patients. Most change doctors shortly after beginning treatment with her. Avoid this physician.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011