You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Werb

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr werb has been my kidney specialist for over 12 years and he has saved my life twice. he is knowledgeable not only regarding internal medicine but also all my other Lupus related illnesses. We feel like he is part of our family and we are so blessed to have him as my specialist. He is caring and simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Werb is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I started having kidney problems a few years ago and when I was in hospital he followed me rather than a rotating staff of residents. I've had a series of other health problems and whenever I've felt helpless from other doctors he has always been reliable to help me with my other issues, even outside of nephrology. He is frank when he speaks but he is the most compassionate, honest doctor I have ever had, and when he doesn't know the answer to something he will go and consult with other doctors to help me to the best of his ability. Wish I could give him a higher review. Also his receptionist Calista is very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

several days after perfect renal transplant surgery, probably due to mismanagement of the urinary catheter, my wife developed severe b-coli sepsis and unbearable muscle pain, and we run to ER at SPH. on call dr werb was supposed to wait there, but in spite of several phone calls from the intern ( they always put there intern, to have an cover themselves) he came 1 hr and 20 minutes later, when she already recovered, typical for septic spike. he sent her home ! next day we came for a rejection treatment(incorrect diagnosis) and when this was started, she fell into a septic shock and respiratory failure. ICU director refuse to transfer her and along with dr werb, responsible for her as a transplant doctor on call, and other two doctors, simply all went home (around 5pm) and she was left possibly to die.she survived the night, was intubated in the morning when already all her lungs were fatally infiltrated. luckily survived, with damaged new kidney, donated by our daughter.14 years ago. simply luck, in spite of the "treatment".

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Werb is a great nephrologist and kind human being. He is open minded, caring, and hard working. I couldn't say enough good things about him. He diagnosed my FSGS with a kidney biopsy and got me started on treatment right away. His treatment has been highly effective!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Werb ,Is a wonderful helpful Doctor he has helped me feel better mentally physically and my spirit seems be smiling when the appointment was over . I wish he was a GP here in Powell River . I love him :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

The best doctor in Vancouver. My kidneys are depending on him and he is doing a fantastic job. He is punctual, polite, calm, understanding, reassuring, professional......and just simply perfect. I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a kidney specialist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Werb is the best! I love him:) super nice guy. I saved my kidneys. What more do I need to say.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I have to say Dr Werb is indeed a wonderful Dr....with that i say he was my dr for many many years and was indeed good. Then that all changed and he did very little to give and see to a very serious health issue. I have been on dialysis for so long and he never even bothered to see to me and what was happenig to me. He is a wonderful dr but he failed me in the end. I heard he retired probably it was time for him anyway.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Great doctor. Knowledgable and willing to discuss things thoroughly. Has a very calm, reassuring tone even when results aren't great. Has a great sense of humour once you get to know him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Ronald Werb's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Werb was very professional and kind with my aging mother !!! Which made are visits very pleasant and actually something to look forward to !!!"

May 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr werb has been my kidney specialist for over 12 years and he has saved my life twice. he is knowledgeable not only regarding internal medicine but also all my..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Werb is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I started having kidney problems a few years ago and when I was in hospital he followed me rather than a rot..."

September 12, 2014