Ratings for Dr. Marc Nicholson

Took us right in for our appointment, very casual and patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I'm shocked by the reviews this doctor has. I have delt with almost every pediatrician in Saint John they were great and helpful. This guy makes me feel like im horrible mother and dumb every time I leave his office. He is a Loof ! Rude and arrogant ! No compassion ! Wait times are crazy! You wait 2 hours he kicks you out in 15 mintues.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I'm shocked at the great reviews Dr. Nicholson is receiving. We waited 5 weeks for a return call for an appointment . I never did receive the call , I had to call multiple times myself to finally get the appt. We had the appointment with Dr. Nicholson in clinic 2 at the hospital. We were not seen for 3 1/2 hrs after our appt time which is outrageous ! Nothing was resolved with the appointment and we left with no plan for a resolution. We will not be back !!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I don't understand how dr. Nicholson has these good ratings. Yes he is knowledgeable, but keeping people wait for 2 hours on a Friday afternoon is disgusting. Requesting paper work from dr. Nicholson is even more horrific: after 2 months calling and calling and getting the assurance it was done by poor dr. Nicholson it appeared he had done NOTHING. And of course we get apologies. Nothing but apologies. And more apologies.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

My son had been having chest pain and high heart rate.We were referred to Dr.Nicholson and he spent almost an hour with him,asking lots of questions and examining him.He is very knowledgable and kind to his patients,I think he is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Nicholson was on call when my daughter was taken in by ambulance for unknown pain, rash and fever. He was very nice, kept her in hospital for 2 days for observation even though she looked better after the first night. He ordered follow up blood work, and called us at home as soon as the results were in. I called his office and left a message that I had a question. He called me back right away and addressed all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011