Ratings for Dr. Nassim Rouhanni

Dr Rouhani has been with my family for 2 and a half years now since my first baby. She is excellent. I can't even describe how much I trust her with my children. She always listens and takes me seriously. She gives fantastic advise and she really cares about my kids. She always takes a moment to chat with my daughter if we are there for only my son and makes my daughter feel special. Thankyou Dr Rouhani for everything ! Anyone would be very lucky to have her !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Thank you Dr. Nassim! You have helped our whole family with your knowledge and insight! Not only does she take care of my 2 children but also gives amazing information to my husband and I. Absolutely recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Thorough, willing to listen to parents' concerns and take them seriously (even when they have been ignored by walk-ins), friendly, thoughtful, and great with my kids (who adore "Doctor 'Hani"). Excellent diagnostic skills (she diagnosed something very serious, and helped expedite the referral process, when several other doctors ignored and dismissed concerns). Overall, an amazing doctor for my children. Thank you for your care!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Rouhani has been absolutely wonderful with my child. She is the only doctor my son loves to see. She is a godsend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I can't say how much she has helped me. She has taken care of my son for years. After I had my daughter, I started to have a harder time taking care of both kids. She doesn't just take care of my kids. She is on top of how to keep them in good health and catches things early. Not only that, she picked up on signs of post-partum depression in me and helped me seek attention from my own doctor. Thanks Dr. Nassim for taking care of all of us.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I took my son to Dr Rouhani after his first doctor passed away and it has been the biggest mistake I have ever made for him. She has zero bedside manor and She does not interact with my child at all and even asked him to stop playing while her and I were discussing his issue. She has been very dissmisive of my concerns and was very rude when asking us for medical records which she already has on file. We have honestly taken our son to more walk in clinics because she never seems to be available. She just doesn't seem to really care!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

We will never return to see Dr. Nassim Rouhanni. She focuses her attention on her computer screen and does not engage either the patient or the parent during her assessment of her patients. Our child had some serious health concerns which were essentially considered a non-issue by Dr. Rouhanni. She informed us that we were overly worried about our child and that there is nothing wrong. She was belittling when we discussed other possible causes of the symptoms and said that we should "stay off of Dr. Google" - essentially that any suggestions we had were not valid. Requests for assessments of other health issues were ignored as we were told she would only assess one health issue at a time and to "make another appointment". She is clearly not in medicine for the love of patient care and well-being.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

My son has had a lot of difficulties in school and life. Dr. Rouhani has been a HUGE help for us! Before we met Dr. Rouhani, I couldn't find a doctor who would listen to us or do anything to help. Now I feel he has a chance because Dr. Rouhani is looking after him. I have been telling others about her and highly recommend her to anyone who needs a capable, respectful, and outstanding doctor!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I am so grateful to have Dr. Rouhani to care for my two children. I have been with her for over 5 years. She has caught things that other doctor's have missed. She listens very carefully to my concerns and is always up-to-date on the information she gives me. My children feel safe with her and trust her completely. I would absolutely recommend her to others! Thank you Dr. Rouhani for the care you give to your patients!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I completely trust Dr. Rouhani. She correctly diagnosed a serious condition in my son after MULTIPLE doctors had missed it. She works in a patient centered manner and takes the time to explain her reasoning which I value very much. Her staff have been consistently pleasant and kind. I must disagree with the previous comment about not reviewing the Nipissing development scale point by point with each patient . Most docs don't even go through this tool at all. Wait times would also increase significantly if she were to go through each point individually with patients. Dr. Rouhani is efficient, accurate, and respectful. I will continue to recommend her to family and friends!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015