Ratings for Dr. Nassim Rouhanni

She has been caring for my 2 boys for the past 3 years. She is compassionate and pays attention to every detail. Very, very knowledgeable. I dont always have time during the daytime because of my job but she accommodates families like ours by working late every Wednesday. Thank you so much Dr. Rouhani. There aren't many like you. And thanks Tiffany. I think my boys like you.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Both of my sons have multiple health issues and she has been supportive, thorough, and a huge help throughout the past 5 years. She cares and goes the extra steps to make sure they can be at their best. We travel an hour from London to see her and are very grateful to have her as our boy's doctor. Thank you Dr. Nassim!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I was referred to this physician several years ago. She was awful. I was concerned that my then 4 year old child was hyper active. She would not speak or look at my son, told him to sit still and stop drawing on the white board. She did not listen to me and has zero bedside manner. She then told me that she felt he needed to be medicated. Medicate a 4 year old! I asked her if she perhaps had some alternative behaviour therapy we could try just to calm him a bit as it was hard to keep up with him. She said no and said that I would be doing him a disservice by not medicating him. I quickly left her office. My son is now 10, he is still what I call high energy (does not like to sit still) but he is thriving. He is very athletic, (plays hockey, baseball, golf, basketball, snowboards, mountain bikes etc. Not a gaming kind of kid) has lots of friends and performs very well academically at school. It can be a bit exhausting keeping up with him, but I wouldn't have it any other way. DO NOT let this doctor misdiagnose your child and damage them in any way.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Rouhani has been my daughters Pediatrician for the last few years. She is amazing and always goes above and beyond to meet her patients needs. Dr Rouhani does not rush or jump to conclusions and is very interested in engaging with the patient. Always very encouraging and straight forward. We are very blessed to have her as our doctor. Her staff is friendly and accommodating. You may wait at times but having a child with health issues, I am happy to wait given Dr Rouhani does not rush our time and takes her job very seriously. Dr Rouhani is someone who cares above and beyond. If that means the worse part is you may have to wait.... I will take that and take is as a positive.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Rouhani has been with my family for 2 and a half years now since my first baby. She is excellent. I can't even describe how much I trust her with my children. She always listens and takes me seriously. She gives fantastic advise and she really cares about my kids. She always takes a moment to chat with my daughter if we are there for only my son and makes my daughter feel special. Thankyou Dr Rouhani for everything ! Anyone would be very lucky to have her !

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Thank you Dr. Nassim! You have helped our whole family with your knowledge and insight! Not only does she take care of my 2 children but also gives amazing information to my husband and I. Absolutely recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Thorough, willing to listen to parents' concerns and take them seriously (even when they have been ignored by walk-ins), friendly, thoughtful, and great with my kids (who adore "Doctor 'Hani"). Excellent diagnostic skills (she diagnosed something very serious, and helped expedite the referral process, when several other doctors ignored and dismissed concerns). Overall, an amazing doctor for my children. Thank you for your care!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Rouhani has been absolutely wonderful with my child. She is the only doctor my son loves to see. She is a godsend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I can't say how much she has helped me. She has taken care of my son for years. After I had my daughter, I started to have a harder time taking care of both kids. She doesn't just take care of my kids. She is on top of how to keep them in good health and catches things early. Not only that, she picked up on signs of post-partum depression in me and helped me seek attention from my own doctor. Thanks Dr. Nassim for taking care of all of us.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I took my son to Dr Rouhani after his first doctor passed away and it has been the biggest mistake I have ever made for him. She has zero bedside manor and She does not interact with my child at all and even asked him to stop playing while her and I were discussing his issue. She has been very dissmisive of my concerns and was very rude when asking us for medical records which she already has on file. We have honestly taken our son to more walk in clinics because she never seems to be available. She just doesn't seem to really care!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016