Ratings for Dr. Domenico Paonessa

he is great. i am from Syria and i recommend everybody to move to this amazing dentist .we love you doctor ..

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Highly knowledgeable, and appropriately professional. Diagnosed the cause of my issue, rather than just repairing it. His staff works together as a team, and you can tell from the moment you walk in. Great car guy too!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

The best part about Dr. Paonessa is that he's not only great with teeth, but also with cars! Owns a beautiful GT86 and I'm not sure what's cleaner... His teeth cleaning skills or his car! Great doc! Highly recommended. :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Great with kids and adults. Dr. Paonessa and his staff are the friendliest people ever. And he has fixed some extremely difficult tooth issues that I believe many other dentists would not have tried to fix. Kudos! And I always recommend him to everyone I know. :)

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I have been with this office for years. They are a great team!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Very nice and helpful stuff. You are taken right at your appointmemt time. Dr. Domenic is very knowledgeable, gentle, funny, caring etc. He is the best dentist that I know. Super intelligent guy!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I have been going to the same office my whole life and have always had a great experience. Great guy and awesome dentist! Keep it up Domenico!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

He has been my dentist for 5 years and I can say he is the best dentist I ever met. He takes good care of my teeth, my fillings last and lately I go to the office for cleaning only. The staff is helpful and always nice. He is always on time, many times I don't even have time to sit down in the waiting area ( good thing when somebody is nervous before visits, like my husband). He is great with children, too. He managed to clean my son's teeth, when the pediatric dentist could do it with laughing gas only. I definitely would recommend to everybody to choose him as a family dentist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Domenico Paonessa is a sweet and caring soul.I really liked seeing him today because i felt really comfortable around him.He's very professional and gentle.He made me laugh and smile while getting the job done.His staff is really sweet and friendly to.I would definately like to see himagain if again if needed:)Thanks for the watch compliment:)I think anyone who wants to see a dentist he's someone you should visit for sure.xoxo....Maha Mahmood

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Probably the most kid friendly dentist in the city!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011