Ratings for Dr. Nadia Filice

Dr. Filice herself is amazing. Great dentist. Her receptionist is standoffish and argumentative. She seems to be new there and if she keeps up I'm pretty sure they will lose patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Great staff. Dr. Filipe tells you everything she is doing before she does it. Very gentle and friendly. Beautiful office not at all medical looking.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have had many dentist throughout my life and I have never had one like Dr. Filice. She is gentle, knowledgable, and you are never rushed. My kids love her and are not afraid to go to the dentist. The staff is always friendly. I highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

The office is beautiful! it feels like you are walking in to a salon or spa. It's warm and cozy. The staff is incredibly friendly and so pleasant to talk to. Dr. Filice has such a gentle way about her and is honest and helpful. I actually don't feel anxious for the first time in my life when going to the dentist!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011