Ratings for Dr. Susan Saina Kurian

Excellent GP, very knowledgeable, always willing to go the extra mile for her patients. I feel very fortunate to have her as my GP, Arnprior is fortunate to have her practice medicine in our community. Can't say enough good things about this lady!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

The best the best of the best in the best you can have always on your side looks up for you constantly

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Kurian spent the time needed to get to the root of my problem. She took the time to listen to my concerns, attentive and caring. She is the best family doctor I have had with a wealth of reasources and I am lucky that she is always available if I need advice. Her team is also very willing to help. Very warm and compassionate. Couldn't be happier with my health team.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Won't return calls and over medicated without seeing patient during stay in hospital

Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Kurgan is very knowledgable. She listens to your concerns and responds with not only the correct treatment but with tact and warmth. She truly cares about each patient.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Exceptionally compassionate doctor. She gave at-home palliative care to my grandmother during her past few months. She went above and beyond her duties as a doctor. I will never forget how she comforted my grandmother during an extremely difficult and painful time.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Excellent - all times. Listens to what you say and not too quick to prescribe drugs. Very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr.Kurian is very skilled, professional, warm and my husband & I trust her completly. She has helped me with my problem that no one else seemed to be able to treat and is never afraid to investigate other venues. She is very pleasant and always on time. Her staff is awesome. We were very fortunate to be accepted into her practice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Kurian is one of the most thorough family physicians I have known. She listens well;answers questions;takes into account the patient's concerns about treatment alternatives; offers appropriate treatment options beginning with the least invasive;and makes appropriate referrals when needed. I see her as a collaborative partner in maintaining my health.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

very professional with me has helped me out alot with my medical problems.Small town doctors take the time to spend with their clients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011