Ratings for Dr. Susan Saina Kurian

Dr. Kurian is a wonderful, caring and compassionate doctor who is always available to answer questions and takes great care of her patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

She's a terrible doctor! She talks down to patients and bases a patient's issue on her opinions, instead of seeing what the issue actually is.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My husband and I have been with Dr Kurian for over 8 years, and we have always been and continue to be extremely satisfied with her as our GP. She is always available, provides excellent advice, and is up to date on all things medical. She has a very sweet personality as well. We have recommended her to others and continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

This dr. SUCKS and has no respect for her parient. I Don't have her anymore.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Excellent GP, very knowledgeable, always willing to go the extra mile for her patients. I feel very fortunate to have her as my GP, Arnprior is fortunate to have her practice medicine in our community. Can't say enough good things about this lady!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

The best the best of the best in the best you can have always on your side looks up for you constantly

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Kurian spent the time needed to get to the root of my problem. She took the time to listen to my concerns, attentive and caring. She is the best family doctor I have had with a wealth of reasources and I am lucky that she is always available if I need advice. Her team is also very willing to help. Very warm and compassionate. Couldn't be happier with my health team.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Won't return calls and over medicated without seeing patient during stay in hospital

Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Kurgan is very knowledgable. She listens to your concerns and responds with not only the correct treatment but with tact and warmth. She truly cares about each patient.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Exceptionally compassionate doctor. She gave at-home palliative care to my grandmother during her past few months. She went above and beyond her duties as a doctor. I will never forget how she comforted my grandmother during an extremely difficult and painful time.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012