Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Rice

I been going to Dr. Rice for a few years and can't really think of anything negative to say about him or his staff. There are three ladies who work there, Amy, Laura and Debbie. All are friendly while still managing to stay professional. They seem to have great rapport between themselves and the two doctors. Dr. Rice is very knowledgable and explains things very well. I only had to see the other doctor once because Dr. Rice was already gone for the day and I had a small emergency. I found Dr. Carbonera smart too and he explained things well, although he's not as talkative as Dr. Rice . He's more reserved but that's okay. Overhall a good place to go and I recommend it. J.H.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Rice is not only a great doctor but he is so personable, he feels like you are visiting a friend. His professionalism and knowledge is superior. When coming to Dr. Rice's office, you are always greeted by smiling, friendly and caring staff who make you feel comfortable while you may have to wait 5 minutes before your appointment. Both the staff and Dr. Rice will help you pick out eye wear that is suited to your personality and likes. I have recommended Dr. Rice to family and friends and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good optomestrist. He has all the latest equipment and because of this, even my husband who has glaucoma can go to Dr. Rice without any doubts. We are very blessed to Have Dr. Rice as a part of our health care.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am always greeted with a smile and welcome when I enter the office. The waiting time is minimal and the staff are great! I feel so comfortable and never rushed with Dr. Rice. He is personable and a great optometrist ! I consider myself lucky.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

He is great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Gave me information about a 40 year old injury that I was not aware of in spite having seen numerous eye specialists over the years. I would highly recommend him. Rick Welland

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Amazing guy. Very knowledgeable. Very helpful and explains everything. His staff is amazing and he never makes you wait more than a couple minutes for your appointment. Dr Rice does not rush through with you either he takes his time and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very informative to me (having several complicated conditions) and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Very thorough & knowledgeable. Spends the time and listens well. I went to him after a disastrous round with another optometrist. Dr. Rice is pleasant and pure sunshine compared to the dark hell of that other guy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011