Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Laliev

I gave birth 6 week earlier. My father died one day before I gave birth. Since that day my labor pains started every 4 min. apart. She didn't believe me that I was in labor "I don't think you're in labor" I went once in her office and twice in the hospital and even though I was dialated progressively I didn't get admitted to the hospital and was sent home. She knew my father died, and I think she should have been more careful with me and keep me in observation for the night at least, but no. I called her during late hours of the night to tell her the the pains were getting worse, instead of telling me to go to the hospital she said that she would give me some pills to ease the pain. At 8 o'clock in the next morning my water broke, and when I went to the hospital I was 7 cm dialeted. So I gave birth with no medication to help me at 9:20 a.m, with a severe tear that took over 6 months to heal. I don't believe doctors should treat patients who had health problems and death, like that.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011