You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph Coffey

Dr. Joseph Coffey's Ratings

Very friendly relaxed courteous and professional staff and very punctional. Because of my husbands long list of appointments these days we really like and appreciate the reminder phone calls for his next visit to see Dr coffey. Thank you for everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I get a kick out of all the people who were angry for being turned away for "only" being five or ten minutes late. Those are the people that throw the entire day off schedule. I like the late policy at Dr. Coffey's office. They respect appointment times and I have never had to wait at all and can actually schedule my day around an appointment without having to allow two hours for it!

As for the doc himself, I am pleased with the results of his treatment. My skin looks clear and healthy for the first time in years. The staff are friendly too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Coffey and all his staff are very professional, office is very clean, they have a very punctual clinic and he addressed my skin concern. Dr coffey explained to me my skin issues and how to treat my condition. It was a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

My first experience with Dr. Coffey and his staff was all positive. My appointment time was 11:05 and by 11:11 I was in to see the doctor, I wish all doctor's would respect the their appointment times. My problems were addressed in a professional manner and I truly felt my best interest were being looked after. It was a positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have been going to DR. Coffey for a number of years now. I found him to always be up front with my issues, caring & concerned about what to do to avoid reccurance of my Melanoma. I travel across the island to see him twice a year and know I am going to be seen and get a complete screening by a Dr. who cares about my well being. He takes the time to explain the seriousness of my condition and make sure I understand that I need to take precautions with the sun and he's not joking. I'm glad he has a no late policy. I go there and I'm in and out very close to my appointed time. Will continue to see him on a regular basis. great Doctor...5 stars across the board.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I saw Dr. Coffey for the first time today and he was excellent. The staff were very friendly, yet very professional. The office was very clean. The nurse was very helpful and took her time to explain things to me. When I saw Dr. Coffey, he was very thorough and didn't rush. Both he and the nurse took time to answer my questions thoroughly. I was extremely satisfied with my experience and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My daughter has been seeing Dr Coffey for just over a year ! The staff and service has been amazing !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

On time, nursing assessment was thorough and intelligent. I appreciated that she gave me the knowledge to have a detailed discussion with the doctor. Dr. Coffee was very personable, friendly and practical. As for the comments below related to punctuality, just be punctual. I don't want to wait because someone else didn't get there on time, and if I'm late then I'll take responsibility and the consequences. However I do think that point should be made very clear up front so everyone knows the rules. First time in years that I've ever seen a doctor at the time scheduled, and I liked it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Coffey ever since I was 16. He is very kind and compassionate and is always making sure I know what is going on and that I'm doing good. Nurses are also very kind and have patience to explain all your questions. Dr.Coffey is extremely knowledgeable and personable and I am very happy he is my dermatologist. Overall an excellent office with amazing staff and would highly recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

0 Compassion for people. I'd rather see a robot. . Rude staff and redicilous policies for being late. Anyone should be given 5 mins grace based on the driving conditions and traffic in this city. This guy would walk over you if you were dying in the street and needed help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2711345].votes_count ]]