Ratings for Dr. Joseph Coffey

....smart and knowledgeable....explains things very well ....personal and professional service...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Coffey was very punctual and he definitely seemed to know what he was doing. He was very friendly and so was the staff, overall I had a good experience there.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Both Dr Coffee and staff very pleasant and very helpful. My son and I both felt relived to have diagnosis and steps for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

A very arrogant, disrespectful man who only cares about his pay cheque, not his patients.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I find Dr. Coffey rude and dismissive. He doesn't take the time to explain the drugs he prescribes side effects or proper use of prescriptions. He is great at keeping people on time however I have felt rushed out of his office each time, as if I have been a bother to him. Lovely staff.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

My son has been seeing Dr. Coffey for the past year for acne treatment. He has been very courteous and helpful to both of us. Would recommend him. Staff has also been very accommodating when I have had to change appointment times to coincide with other appointments, as we are out of town.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Excellent first experience. I felt at ease during my appointment, he and his staff were very courteous and professional. He addressed my concerns and put my mind at ease over my skin condition. I will definitely return to see him should my problem persist, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his staff to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Very friendly relaxed courteous and professional staff and very punctional. Because of my husbands long list of appointments these days we really like and appreciate the reminder phone calls for his next visit to see Dr coffey. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I get a kick out of all the people who were angry for being turned away for "only" being five or ten minutes late. Those are the people that throw the entire day off schedule. I like the late policy at Dr. Coffey's office. They respect appointment times and I have never had to wait at all and can actually schedule my day around an appointment without having to allow two hours for it! As for the doc himself, I am pleased with the results of his treatment. My skin looks clear and healthy for the first time in years. The staff are friendly too!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Coffey and all his staff are very professional, office is very clean, they have a very punctual clinic and he addressed my skin concern. Dr coffey explained to me my skin issues and how to treat my condition. It was a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015