You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Coffey

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Coffey was very punctual and he definitely seemed to know what he was doing. He was very friendly and so was the staff, overall I had a good experience there.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

This site is garbage. The ratings are easily manipulated and mean nothing. The sites editors refuse to pre-emptily block vindictive or slanderous comments. It is just a bulletin board for slander.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I find Dr. Coffey rude and dismissive. He doesn't take the time to explain the drugs he prescribes side effects or proper use of prescriptions. He is great at keeping people on time however I have felt rushed out of his office each time, as if I have been a bother to him. Lovely staff.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

My son has been seeing Dr. Coffey for the past year for acne treatment. He has been very courteous and helpful to both of us. Would recommend him. Staff has also been very accommodating when I have had to change appointment times to coincide with other appointments, as we are out of town.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Excellent first experience. I felt at ease during my appointment, he and his staff were very courteous and professional. He addressed my concerns and put my mind at ease over my skin condition. I will definitely return to see him should my problem persist, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his staff to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Very friendly relaxed courteous and professional staff and very punctional. Because of my husbands long list of appointments these days we really like and appreciate the reminder phone calls for his next visit to see Dr coffey. Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I get a kick out of all the people who were angry for being turned away for "only" being five or ten minutes late. Those are the people that throw the entire day off schedule. I like the late policy at Dr. Coffey's office. They respect appointment times and I have never had to wait at all and can actually schedule my day around an appointment without having to allow two hours for it! As for the doc himself, I am pleased with the results of his treatment. My skin looks clear and healthy for the first time in years. The staff are friendly too!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Joseph Coffey's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "....smart and knowledgeable....explains things very well ....personal and professional service... "

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coffey was very punctual and he definitely seemed to know what he was doing. He was very friendly and so was the staff, overall I had a good experience ther..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This site is garbage. The ratings are easily manipulated and mean nothing. The sites editors refuse to pre-emptily block vindictive or slanderous comments. It i..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr Coffee and staff very pleasant and very helpful. My son and I both felt relived to have diagnosis and steps for treatment. "

May 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A very arrogant, disrespectful man who only cares about his pay cheque, not his patients. "

February 18, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Coffey rude and dismissive. He doesn't take the time to explain the drugs he prescribes side effects or proper use of prescriptions. He is great at ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has been seeing Dr. Coffey for the past year for acne treatment. He has been very courteous and helpful to both of us. Would recommend him. Staff has ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent first experience. I felt at ease during my appointment, he and his staff were very courteous and professional. He addressed my concerns and put my min..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly relaxed courteous and professional staff and very punctional. Because of my husbands long list of appointments these days we really like and app..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I get a kick out of all the people who were angry for being turned away for "only" being five or ten minutes late. Those are the people that throw the entire da..."

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://eomega.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "A1A0" to "12572". Address has been updated from "None" to "150 Lake Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18452664444".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coffey and all his staff are very professional, office is very clean, they have a very punctual clinic and he addressed my skin concern. Dr coffey explained..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first experience with Dr. Coffey and his staff was all positive. My appointment time was 11:05 and by 11:11 I was in to see the doctor, I wish all doctor's..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to DR. Coffey for a number of years now. I found him to always be up front with my issues, caring & concerned about what to do to avoid reccur..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Coffey for the first time today and he was excellent. The staff were very friendly, yet very professional. The office was very clean. The nurse was ve..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been seeing Dr Coffey for just over a year ! The staff and service has been amazing !! "

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On time, nursing assessment was thorough and intelligent. I appreciated that she gave me the knowledge to have a detailed discussion with the doctor. Dr. Coff..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Coffey ever since I was 16. He is very kind and compassionate and is always making sure I know what is going on and that I'm doing good..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "0 Compassion for people. I'd rather see a robot. . Rude staff and redicilous policies for being late. Anyone should be given 5 mins grace based on the driving ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was a new patient having just been referred by my family doctor. I thought my appointment was at 10:55am but when my mom called to double check, it turns out ..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It seems this office values punctuality. They reminded me by phone of the importance of being on time and the reviews below suggest the same. This office is tri..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coffey seemed like a great dermatologist when I saw him first. All his prescriptions were very effective for my eczema, but upon reviewing the side effects..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coffey and staff provided excellent service during my appointment -- some of the best I've ever had in a doctor's office. They were on time, polite, and mad..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "not a good experience. didnt seem to care about my problem. wouldnt even look at my neck and back, just assumed what it was. spent about 4 minutes with me, game..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Physician is amazing. Knows his stuff cold! I am surprised at some of the negative comments below. If you're late for the plane in Gander by 5 minutes, gue..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coffey was amazing. The issue I have been experiencing and being investigated for many years was finally resolved in minutes by him. I can't thank him enoug..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found him to be very personable, patient and has treated me and both my kids for skin issues."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Has helped a great deal with resolving my skin issues while trying to get pregnant. His staff is excellent and understands that we are from out of town so they ..."

September 25, 2014