Dr. Dermott Ledrew

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dermott Ledrew

Dr. DJ has been an amazing chiropractor. I like to ask questions to understand what is going on exactly and he always has patience to give me the answer I am looking for. Very fair pricing and very friendly staff. I would recommend this office anytime to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I went to 3 chiropractors before Dr. D. J. for the pain shooting down my leg and neither did anything for me. Dr. D. J. Sorted me out and my pain is gone. He is amazing and I feel the best I’ve felt in years.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. DJ really takes the time to look into what's causing the problem. I had been to three other people who hadn't helped me with my leg numbness and after a few visits I'm getting feeling back. Thanks Dr. DJ!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. LeDrew provides the best chiropractic care of any place that I've been to before. Thanks for helping me with my back and knee-pain.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I came in for plantar fasciitis issue. DJ is a well knowledgeable and capable chiropractor. He was fantastic! He broke down all the tendons/muscles causing me grief in my foot. His analysis included figuring out my mechanics and joints in my hips were the root cause. He worked on the whole left side from my hip to my problem foot, including laser therapy as well. All the staff were pretty amazing and friendly as well. Thank you for the great experience at your office.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I found Dr. DJ to be very caring and devoted to my health and wellbeing. He started me with an extremely thorough evaluation, including X-rays. He told me exactly what your problem was and how long it would take to get better. He was completely upfront about everything I could expect. He gave me a specific home rehab program to help myself, so I don't have to see him as often (his words)!! I feel better than I have in 10 years! Thank you Dr. DJ.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

The Staff at Full Potential are incredible, from the front desk staff to all the Doctors. A warm inviting environment. They are always quick to assist and getting in for an appointment is a breeze! Dr. D.J is a miracle worker. Two visits in with a hip problem and I am already feeling great! Thanks for all your help Full Potential!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. DJ for a little over 6 months now, and he's been very thorough and compassionate. He immediately ordered x-rays to see what exactly is going on inside, and catered my adjustments to what I needed. Every adjustment is right on point, and I feel great afterwards and you can tell DJ genuinely cares about your well being. It's been a great experience and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for all you've done. :)

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

A quick consultation squeezed into the first adjustment apointment. Calculated adjustments just enough to keep you coming back. A plain bullying attitude that squeezes 4 patients /hour in two adjacent beds in an open space.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I've been going to Full Potential Chiropractic for several years and find them very professional, knowledgeable and genuine. Their hours make it very easy to make an appointment and occasionally walk in for a quick adjustment. I would highly recommend Dr DJ to anyone looking for the best in care and service.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017