Ratings for Dr. Dermott Ledrew

I've been going to Full Potential Chiropractic for several years and find them very professional, knowledgeable and genuine. Their hours make it very easy to make an appointment and occasionally walk in for a quick adjustment. I would highly recommend Dr DJ to anyone looking for the best in care and service.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. DJ is the real deal. He's a magician, always knows exactly where my problem is and his adjustments are the best.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Wonderful staff, welcoming atmosphere. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. DJ is the best! I've seen a ton of chiropractors in Calgary but he has the touch. He gave me adjustments I've never had before and helped with problems I've had for years. Beautiful office, the staff get you in right away and they actually care about me there.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. DJ really helped me a lot with my back pain. I would recommend him in a second! Great staff as well and very attentive.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I saw two chiropractors before Dr. DJ who couldn't help me with my sciatica. Two visits in and I have noticed a huge difference. People at work notice that I'm not walking with a limp anymore. Dr. DJ is the best!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. DJ is the best chiro around. I've been to many but he seems to know exactly where to go and his adjustment always help. Doesn't matter what my body throws at him, he always helps.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

So happy to have found Dr. DJ. Regular adjustments have helped keep me running, as I am training for a marathon. Without the help of Dr. DJ, I don't know if would have been able to run injury free. Highly recommend this chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I feel so much better than when I first started visiting Dr. DJ. I feel healthier, happier, and more aware of my physical and mental health!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. DJ LeDrew along with Erin, and Cassie make you feel right at home as soon as you walk in the door.... Dr. DJ is concerned not just for the adjustments that he does but has a genuine interest in your well being overall. Dr. DJ along with staff run a very professional and caring practice, I would not think twice of referring anyone to Full Potential Chiropractic.... I have not been seen by Dr. Greg, Dr. Tamara or Dr. Simar but I'm sure they are just as professional and caring as Dr. DJ....

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017