Ratings for Dr. Ashnoor Nagji

Absolutely dreadful place RavenSong! If you value your life & respect yourself then this is the last place to go for any health issues!! From receptionist to the doctors,unprofessional,rude,uncaring,belittling to patients,unorganized,list goes on! I've been there for 2yrs, as my family doctor retired & it's been a gigantic nightmare! Prime nightmare of a doc who really shouldn't be a doctor treating real people/patients is Nagii. Nagii is condescending,rude,uncaring,w/appointments you wait 1-2.5hrs (due to her allowing friends to jump queue,drop in or be very late),then she spends less than 5 mins with you (2 in search of your paperwork,results), brushes you off without doing any exams. She's forgetful & belittles patients to other patients! She has misdiagnosed me,not ordering proper tests,gave me the wrong meds that sent me to ER 2x! Unbelievably the worst doctor! I wonder how she ever passed her exams to become a qualified doctor,clearly she's nowhere near being a genuine doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

This Dr is quite competent. She's bright, intuitive, and well informed. My problem is that the clinic she works for is underfunded by the BC government. It's a community health care center. Case management is very poor. With the incredible odds serving the community she does, she is still a great Dr. I just need better followup from her team. While the clinic takes the most vulnerable in the community (drug addicts, mentally illhomeless) it does not specialize in the needs of this community. More followup please. More time with patients! More fulltime Drs would help tons. She lost points because of the clinic.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Outstanding! She takes the time to find out what is really happening and I can't thank her enough!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

She couldnt spend even more than 5 minutes with me after complications from minor surgery that left me hospitalized. She failed to do a simple test and rushed me out and I had to ask more questions in the hallway as I left. Absolutely horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011