Ratings for Dr. Z Ismail

One of a few doctors I felt comfortable speaking to. Made me feel like I was listened to, and didn't make me feel like I needed to be rushed out the door as soon as I arrived. I feel so so sad he has left the practice I am with as I finally felt I had found a great GP.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Ismail is a really pleasant and helpful doctor. I like the way he explains conditions, and sometimes show you diagrams so that you can understand and know he has thought carefully about you. It is difficult to find a nicer and more competent GP

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

A very agreeable and helpful doctor, and the first one I've met who prefers to personally come out into the waiting room to greet his patients rather than use the intercom. On my first visit he quickly picked up on the fact that I had done my own research into medication options, and he was happy to take my suggestions and concerns into account before recommending a particular drug, which so far seems to have been a good choice. He seems to have a lot of time for his patients and is prepared to listen.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011